Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Outlook

Default Re: Ticket Outlook

Get this band sh#t off the ticket thread.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Get this band sh#t off the ticket thread.
    No thread drift here. Their damn band is messin' with the ticket conversation.
    Or sumthin' like that...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Back to the ticket outlet.

Looking for 2 not SRO and preferred close to reg purchase price, and may have 1 for sale in the NDSU section.
    PM me if interested in selling 2 and I will know after this evening if the 1 have is gone or not.

Mine will be sold for the NDSU price including fees ( $ 1 million and I pay for the charter jet to Frisco and cover your expenses ) I think the fee is $ 60 from NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    A team could be assessed a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty if the band is interfering with the team's signals. But it would be pretty rare and probably addressed through game administration first. If it's just part of the normal crowd noise I'm thinking it would be even more difficult. I have not heard of a situation where a team was penalized because of their band. But it's probably happened.
    We need to pull a Farley on this one if they are playing to late into the play. Have a coach put a bug in the officials ear if they are doing it so they are aware of it. How else did only Farley, The QB and one official hear the "whistle" in the UNI game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We need to pull a Farley on this one if they are playing to late into the play. Have a coach put a bug in the officials ear if they are doing it so they are aware of it. How else did only Farley, The QB and one official hear the "whistle" in the UNI game.
    It was a dog whistle and Farley is a b#tch.

Coincidentally, Bailey pretended to hear a whistle on the same play to avoid a sack.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

SRO still available by the handful.

They are going for a loss on Flashseats.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am expecting ticket prices to crash in the next 3-4 days. I've acquired 2 of my needed 4 tickets acquired at face value and at this point I think I am going to hold out to either 2 or 4 in a few specific sections that I prefer.

I'm starting to see a lot of "buyers remorse" tickets being advertised with comments like "just trying to get back what I paid". I assume some people panicked and bought at the peak of prices then a) got tickets through their schools allotments or b) have found more reasonably priced seats which are popping up somewhat regularly or c) are now finding out that some people in their parties are now backing out on the trip. Unfortunately for many of these people they will not get back even close to what they paid, and every day that passes the opportunity for recouping costs declines.

By Monday tickets for this game will have turned from a sellers market to a buyers market.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I am expecting ticket prices to crash in the next 3-4 days. I've acquired 2 of my needed 4 tickets acquired at face value and at this point I think I am going to hold out to either 2 or 4 in a few specific sections that I prefer.

I'm starting to see a lot of "buyers remorse" tickets being advertised with comments like "just trying to get back what I paid". I assume some people panicked and bought at the peak of prices then a) got tickets through their schools allotments or b) have found more reasonably priced seats which are popping up somewhat regularly or c) are now finding out that some people in their parties are now backing out on the trip. Unfortunately for many of these people they will not get back even close to what they paid, and every day that passes the opportunity for recouping costs declines.

By Monday tickets for this game will have turned from a sellers market to a buyers market.
    Yep. found a friendly taker for my seats on the visiting side and got a couple SRO as insurance. I can wait literally until I'm walking into the building to buy seats if I want them.

I would recommend this to anyone still waiting for ducats in hand before making the trip.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yep. found a friendly taker for my seats on the visiting side and got a couple SRO as insurance. I can wait literally until I'm walking into the building to buy seats if I want them.

I would recommend this to anyone still waiting for ducats in hand before making the trip.
    I'll offer you $10 per ticket on your SRO's as backup!

Quote Originally Posted by walknroehl View Post
    I'll offer you $10 per ticket on your SRO's as backup!
    I doubt I'd even get that much on game day.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯