Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Outlook

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ticket Outlook

I would recommend that you keep an eye on the price of Iowa Rose Bowl tickets. It could be a fun point of reference if your "bowl" tickets cost more than theirs on the open market!

Eh. The question is really 'How down?'

If we only bring 15 thousand fans instead of 17 thousand, is that a down year? Or do we have to get down to to ten thousand mark? Someone was buying lots of tickets back in August when I bought mine. Maybe it was places like Montana, (snort) and the Redbirds (I can respect that)... but I'd bet the majority still went to Bison Fans.

Also, if you've been to a few of these you know that you can probably find tickets right up to the opening bell right in the tailgate lots. So I could totally see a lot of people not trying to go after the NDSU allotment, but already having tickets elsewhere. I know I've had to remind my dad every time we've gone to an FBS school (K-State, Iowa State, etc.) to at least *try* to get part of the NDSU allotment. If you don't we can always stub hub it.. And if you do, at least we'll be around Bison Fans.

We've had surprising luck with that and I know our total points are pretty low. Just depends on the demand.

Attendance will be fine..........nice that some teammakers near the 100 point mark will be able to get tickets. All of NDSU's allotment will be taken by teammakers. Outside of the allotments this game will be more difficult to get tickets than any of the first 4 natty's.

What sections are NDSU's allotment in?

I've heard everything from 106-111. Probably others also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I've often wondered whether Stub Hub and certain brokers "sell" tickets to each other in order to make it look like there is a market for high priced tickets.
    Would not doubt it. Happens in many fields. Example in ranching some people that raise pure bred cattle will sell a bull to another breeder for high dollar and buy one back just to say they sold a pure bred Angus bull for $100k. Total joke.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCountry View Post
    I've heard everything from 106-111. Probably others also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just got my allotment in section 110

A friend of mine is in 113 from the NDSU allotment as well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

TAB & Co are in 113.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

In section 110. Row 3.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Attendance will be fine..........nice that some teammakers near the 100 point mark will be able to get tickets. All of NDSU's allotment will be taken by teammakers. Outside of the allotments this game will be more difficult to get tickets than any of the first 4 natty's.

What sections are NDSU's allotment in?
    I believe 105-111. Those would be the sections opposite JSU allotment. Maybe 112, 113 for students or a few extra.

On the bolded part, JMO, but no, they'll be plenty of tickets for those who are patient. Tomorrow SRO goes on sale at 10am.