Thread: NDSU vs Jacksonville State Championship game

Default Re: NDSU vs Jacksonville State Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    good lord.....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    "If they can do that, then "the Gamecocks have a chance to win an offensive “national championship” as well as a team title Jan. 9 in Frisco, Texas."

Glad to see folks in Alabama deem a national championship "offensive".

Do they present a t-shirt for this? Maybe a ribbon?

Seriously, is JSU accredited? Does it qualify for DOE money?

I'm starting to wonder about them being an actual institution of higher learning.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Seriously, is JSU accredited? Does it qualify for DOE money?

I'm starting to wonder about them being an actual institution of higher learning.
    You do understand that this football game is not about higher education, don't you?
    It's more about bison fans having an excuse to tailgate and consume mass quantities of alcohol, from what we have heard on this board.
    Higher education, not so much.
    Just keep on chugging. The real hangover will come on 1/10 after the reality of an ass whipping sets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    You do understand that this football game is not about higher education, don't you?
    It's more about bison fans having an excuse to tailgate and consume mass quantities of alcohol, from what we have heard on this board.
    Higher education, not so much.
    Just keep on chugging. The real hangover will come on 1/10 after the reality of an ass whipping sets in.
    yeah, I'm kind of talking about you dipshits, that dumbass AD who posted a picture of our trophy from 2013 on Twitter and your coach talking up meaningless stats.

In short:

did I leave anyone out? There's a lot of 'em
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm already sick of their arrogant cocky fans. People like to say how arrogant Bison fans are well hell at least the Bison have won 4 straight to cause some of that. These chumps have NOTHING to be arrogant or cocky about yet they've already surpassed Bison fans in that category!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm already sick of their arrogant cocky fans. People like to say how arrogant Bison fans are well hell at least the Bison have won 4 straight to cause some of that. These chumps have NOTHING to be arrogant or cocky about yet they've already surpassed Bison fans in that category!
    My stance is let them talk...players on the field do all the talking any Bison fan should need. We will hear all the excuses after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    My stance is let them talk...players on the field do all the talking any Bison fan should need. We will hear all the excuses after the game.
    Starting with the refs, followed by "our team didn't show up today". I've heard that so many times...even the ESPN broadcast vs Richmond. Well maybe the opposing team had something to do with you "not" showing up.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    Starting with the refs, followed by "our team didn't show up today". I've heard that so many times...even the ESPN broadcast vs Richmond. Well maybe the opposing team had something to do with you "not" showing up.
    I mean, wasn't the "we didn't show up" your guys' excuse for USD? As long as we don't pull a SHSU and we stay competetive I doubt many Gamecocks fans will pull that excuse.

My question is, if it happens, how will the Bison handle a loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Not so fast my friend---didn't you know that they are NCAA Championship U?

http://www.jsugamecocksports.com/spo...804085404.aspx
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix