Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to...

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Time to...

...eat some crow. Earlier this year I said that this team is not making it to Frisco. I'm glad I don't know anything and at least this kind of crow is palatable. The way this offense responded after Wentz went down is impressive and the suddenness with which the defense turned it on and became a Bison defense is even more impressive. Congrats to all Bison players and coaches!

Default Re: Time to...

Enjoy the ride to Frisco....

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    ...eat some crow. Earlier this year I said that this team is not making it to Frisco. I'm glad I don't know anything and at least this kind of crow is palatable. The way this offense responded after Wentz went down is impressive and the suddenness with which the defense turned it on and became a Bison defense is even more impressive. Congrats to all Bison players and coaches!
    lulz...y'all chill. Its the FCS. Things will work itself out for the better.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Certainly relieved we can now smile about these prognostications after our USD loss. Glad the team doesn't read bisonville...or do they? Props to GiantBison12, the eternal optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Game. Over. Worst effort I have ever seen by NDSU. We will not be at home in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Goodbye home field, good bye 5 peat. We'll likely lose at least one more, if not 2 or 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    No way this team goes to Frisco. The o line is way overrated and the defense is too young to be consistent. It was a good run but I think we just saw the turning point of this era. Welcome back to mediocrity. Let's hope we are merely passing through.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I don't think we have the horses or defense to be what we once were.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bison suck this year.......fire them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Losing to ISU sure wouldn't happen in the championship. NDSU has zero shot at making it to Frisco
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    also playoffs will not go thru fargo
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I'll try not to overreact but this one stings and it feels like the end of something bigger. Sucks because this season is probably going to be a waste of the most talented QB in program history. It was a good run while it lasted but it looks like we are going to be an avg FCS team.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Frisco is staring to look out of reach for this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantBison12 View Post
    Last home loss was to Indiana State. The next week we crushed USD 54-0. Today we have the textbook letdown to USD. All I can say is look out Sycamores! The Bison will bounce back!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Certainly relieved we can now smile about these prognostications after our USD loss. Glad the team doesn't read bisonville...or do they? Props to GiantBison12, the eternal optimist.
    I will gladly eat a plate of crow! As long as I get some ranch and ketchup with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

This thread has Hall of Fame potential.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ha, I wouldn't have started this thread if I knew a bunch of others would get dragged through the mud in the process. I don't fault anyone for thinking as they did at the time. This is a very different team than what lost to USD

I think we need to find all of those post form CAS talking about how we were going to get our asses kicked in every playoff game so far.

Think he might be a believer now?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Already brining the crow and firing up the smoker!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Well the fact is the team didn't play well against USD. Had they put the same effort in the rest of the season some of those predictions may have been true. Thankfully the team pulled it together and turned that loss into a huge positive!