Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Championship Pepfest Tickets

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Championship Pepfest Tickets

5th one for me. I could care less but the wife loves them. This one went fast, 45 minutes, and was very well organized. No complaints at all. Kyle E did a great job!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    It's fairly full, I'd say 8-9k.
    That arena only holds 3500 for hockey and although there were people on the floor there were also a lot of empty seats. I'd guess 4000.

It was pretty good, but after taking almost an hour to get out of the parking ramp I don't know if I'd go there again. Took a big chunk out of the night and Bresciani acting like a cheer captain makes me uneasy for some reason.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That arena only holds 3500 for hockey and although there were people on the floor there were also a lot of empty seats. I'd guess 4000.

It was pretty good, but after taking almost an hour to get out of the parking ramp I don't know if I'd go there again. Took a big chunk out of the night and Bresciani acting like a cheer captain makes me uneasy for some reason.
    So use the Cowboys practice facility next year?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

I thought it was good. The venue was better than the baseball field. I enjoyed the vocals, the "are you ready for some football" rendition was really good. We tailgated on the top floor of the parking ramp before and after the show. Getting out took some time due to a lady having a medical issue. I don't think many people know that's why it took a long time to get out of the ramp.
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    I thought it was good. The venue was better than the baseball field. I enjoyed the vocals, the "are you ready for some football" rendition was really good. We tailgated on the top floor of the parking ramp before and after the show. Getting out took some time due to a lady having a medical issue. I don't think many people know that's why it took a long time to get out of the ramp.
    Oh I didn't know that, hope she was OK.

The venue was nice otherwise, I was just surprised that's all that showed up after having 10,000 at the ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    We were across the street at the hilton and saw the commotion. We wondered what happened.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The intro kicked butt along with the rest of event. Pretty cool watching it from the floor. Also, these kids performed there hearts out there and do not deserve the negativity that has been mentioned on this thread. Like it or not, they are a part of this Bison family too.

Hail the BISON!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn't look back at this thread, but saw quite a few recent football alumni at the pepfest this year partying it up. Noticed one of them down on the main floor lookin a little less than "game ready".

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    5th one for me. I could care less but the wife loves them. This one went fast, 45 minutes, and was very well organized. No complaints at all. Kyle E did a great job!
    Agree - Kyle E. spoke from the heart & cherishes his time at Ndsu! We always love that portion of the show... wouldn't mind hearing from a few more past players. Enjoyed the singers who were singing their lungs out!

Thought it was great again. Didn't realize until told later that the first song was performed by the same NDSU arts group that ended it. Loved the intro. Only recommendation is to skip the loud boom fireworks next year.

They have really figured this out the last couple years. Great stuff.