Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Richmond Post Game Thoughts

Default Richmond Post Game Thoughts

1) Buffalo Rider and others this is one instance where I'm glad to be able to say I told you so. East coast teams don't play the same physical football we do. Until one steps up and beats us I'll pick against them in a blow out every time.
    2) Offense was very efficient. Great to see long drives. Frazier is really coming into his own at the right time of the year. That fumble about gave me a heart attack though.
    3) Can we sneak Keller back on this team and hope no one notices?
    4) Great defense effort again. DeLuca, CJ Smith and Ambrosius all stood out.
    5) Thank God we don't play in the SoCon. Those were the worst refs I've seen all season. They looked lost most of the time.
    6) Bruce Anderson still needs more carries but I liked seeing some plays designed to get him into space.
    7) Stick played well but those late passes to the sideline could have burned us. Needs to work on that. Assuming he's going to start the Title game that is.
    8) Happy for Perkins. He's been close to doing that a few times this year. It was great to see and it came at a time that we really needed it.
    9) Speaking of making a play when we need it how about Dempsey? Too bad a bs PI call negated his second.
    10) Thank you seniors. What a ride.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Richmond Post Game Thoughts

#4 I'd add that Stumpf came out on fire.

#11. Vraa was outstanding which was amazing considering that he took a huge shot to the head on his catch - I didn't think he was going to come back in.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A big shout out to our Coaches for a solid game planning....
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Buffalo Rider and others this is one instance where I'm glad to be able to say I told you so. East coast teams don't play the same physical football we do. Until one steps up and beats us I'll pick against them in a blow out every time.
    2) Offense was very efficient. Great to see long drives. Frazier is really coming into his own at the right time of the year. That fumble about gave me a heart attack though.
    3) Can we sneak Keller back on this team and hope no one notices?
    4) Great defense effort again. DeLuca, CJ Smith and Ambrosius all stood out.
    5) Thank God we don't play in the SoCon. Those were the worst refs I've seen all season. They looked lost most of the time.
    6) Bruce Anderson still needs more carries but I liked seeing some plays designed to get him into space.
    7) Stick played well but those late passes to the sideline could have burned us. Needs to work on that. Assuming he's going to start the Title game that is.
    8) Happy for Perkins. He's been close to doing that a few times this year. It was great to see and it came at a time that we really needed it.
    9) Speaking of making a play when we need it how about Dempsey? Too bad a bs PI call negated his second.
    10) Thank you seniors. What a ride.
    Ambrosius just dominated that right tackle. Pre-game talk really pumped up their Oline. Wasn't even close - our dline just crushed it against them.

I'm hoping we get Jacksonville St in Frisco but in either case I'm not looking forward to hearing the same manufactured hype we had to endure with Richmond and everyone else before them during this run. The Bison deserve to be heavy favorites regardless of who we play.

Still really baffled by ISUr's performance last week. Not the same team that beat UNI. Glad we didn't have to play them tonight, they would have found a way to play us closer.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    #4 I'd add that Stumpf came out on fire.

#11. Vraa was outstanding which was amazing considering that he took a huge shot to the head on his catch - I didn't think he was going to come back in.

Agreed about Vraa. I said in the GDT that I was really glad to see him involved early. He's been a consistent force for so long. He'll definitely be missed.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Dethrone this

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Still really baffled by ISUr's performance last week. Not the same team that beat UNI. Glad we didn't have to play them tonight, they would have found a way to play us closer.
    Agreed but I think we'd of still taken out ISUr. It just would have been far more physical. CAA teams don't play on an MVFC level. They aren't physically capable.

The Bison made this look easy.

NDSU is more physical than most.

Wasnt there someone complaining about perkins in one of the post game threads ? He is a stud and flat out fast.