Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Smith

Default Andrew Smith

I was just on GoBison and I don't see him on there. Any word on that.

Default Re: Andrew Smith

Transfer before semester is over?

Not sure -- nothing on his twitter.

And he was definitely on the sideline last week, joking with Eric Bachmeier on the refs' huddle (doing the "bouncy ball thing" while Bachmeier does the "first down" signal). Seen at 1:32:05 on this video:

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Not sure. Kinda sucks losing a to be senior who is solid on special teams and can fill in as a serviceable backup for the next 2 possible games.

But maybe he wasn't getting the playing time and didnt see the opportunity next year. With Dempsey and Grimsley earning the starting spot, he would have to compete with Wimbush, Cenescar, Sikes, and a talented Jaxon Brown

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Not sure -- nothing on his twitter.

And he was definitely on the sideline last week, joking with Eric Bachmeier on the refs' huddle (doing the "bouncy ball thing" while Bachmeier does the "first down" signal). Seen at 1:32:05 on this video:

Well, the joking around may be in play for why he is gone.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Timing seems odd. Would have to imagine, if off the team, it wasn't his decision?
    Rixen

gobison.com has been wrong before, but....

Heck, maybe he graduated and has a job to start.

I'll just say what we're all thinking: He was a Russian mole and his cover got blown.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, the joking around may be in play for why he is gone.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I'm sure that's it./purple

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Best of luck to Andrew. Played in 12 games with one start this season. Seemed like a pretty smart kid so I bet it had more to do with moving on with his life than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    gobison.com has been wrong before, but....

Heck, maybe he graduated and has a job to start.

I'll just say what we're all thinking: He was a Russian mole and his cover got blown.
    Maybe he's using the 5th year rule to transfer to Oregon? Or maybe he's still on the team and reading this thread going WTF?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com