Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the Only One? Sam vs Jax.

Default Re: Am I the Only One? Sam vs Jax.

Jacksonville....PLEASE! Sam is so yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Jacksonville....PLEASE! Sam is so yesterday.
    Sam deserves another shot at us.

I don't want to hear Jax fans like EWU fans stating they had a "bad game", but that they would have finally been the team to beat the Bison. Should we win, I want to play the #1 team...I'm pulling for Jax St.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll go with JSU.

Jacksonville_State.jpg

I'd like to see us expose JSU but I have a feeling Sam Houston will do it first.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'd like to see us expose JSU but I have a feeling Sam Houston will do it first.
    If JSU wins, can you imagine the complaining when they can't get tickets...will be like ISUR last year.

I'm torn on who I want to play. SHSU brought a great tailgate crowd the second year, but I have to figure that if JSU can bring 20,000+ to home games then they'll have plenty of fans make the ~10-hour drive to Frisco. I'd like a fresh opponent but either way we get to show folks how Northern strength and conditioning handles Southern speed yet again.

JSU folks seem alright, though, so I'm game for whatever on that half of the bracket. Stoked we're having this conversation for the fifth straight year.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    From what I have seen of JSU the D isn't half as good in the playoffs as it was in the regular season, but then again they play in the OVC. I think SHSU pulls it out in a shootout.

This here. The OVC sucks.

JSU is the better team this year IMO. They are loaded with athletic players. I hope the Bison, if they win, get to play JSU. I do not think JSU can handle the power running game of the Bison for 4 quarters, plus the Bison defense is good enough to slow down the offense of JSU.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    This here. The OVC sucks.
    Yes it does, but at least the OVC has a team in the FCS semifinals. The Big Sky couldn't even get a team in the quarterfinals.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Yes it does, but at least the OVC has a team in the FCS semifinals. The Big Sky couldn't even get a team in the quarterfinals.
    People can say what they like about the OVC (and most of it will be true), but JSU is very athletic. They took it too a talent loaded, very athletic Auburn team. Auburn is by no means Bama this year but they are still brimming with 4 star talent. JSU is legit