Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the Only One? Sam vs Jax.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Am I the Only One? Sam vs Jax.

That thinks Sam will take down Jax?
    They did last year and I think they will again this year.

I am taking SHSU by 3.

Default Re: Am I the Only One? Sam vs Jax.

Both have really good offenses. Sam's defense is atrocious. JSU's defense is not as atrocious. I'll take JSU by 7-10 with over 80 points scored.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

I am taking SHSU by 3.
    I've yet to really watch Jax play this season or look at any stats, but from what I saw, the QB likes to be the show. I've seen SHSU enough times I'm as bored with them as SDSU. I'm really hoping we can win our game (convincingly) and Jax wins theirs. Then dominate them (convincingly) and prove that we've been underrated and they've been overrated all year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

This game will be a:

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After we win on Friday I'm hoping for a Jax. St. win to play someone new in Frisco.

However Sam will keep it close and may very well make it NDSU vs SHSU 3.0 in Frisco again

Jsu gave up 38 to a 3rd string QB

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

I am taking SHSU by 3.
    PLease no. I want Jacksonville St. I want to see how top notch discipline and coach goes against all those uber athletes JSU has, and they have some good ones.

ANd I think JSU wins comfortably with this because they will manhandle SHSU along the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've yet to really watch Jax play this season or look at any stats, but from what I saw, the QB likes to be the show. I've seen SHSU enough times I'm as bored with them as SDSU. I'm really hoping we can win our game (convincingly) and Jax wins theirs. Then dominate them (convincingly) and prove that we've been underrated and they've been overrated all year.
    I hear you, but I think it's possible that we've just improved dramatically and are peaking at the right time. Not sure we can really be considered underrated when we lost to South Dakota at home and were still ranked in the top five. Further, even if we happen to play them and dominate them, not sure you could conclude that they've been overrated all year.

And would you base the judgment of over/under-rated on? Sagarin and Massey have had the Bison at the top pretty much all year. Human polls dropped us a bit after the USD loss, but that's completely understandable and justified based on the body of work.

I do think Jax St will beat Sammy to make it to Frisco, and I hope the team can get 'er done this Friday with Richmond to meet them there.

Sam Houston will win.

Step 1: NDSU beats Richmond
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit.

From what I have seen of JSU the D isn't half as good in the playoffs as it was in the regular season, but then again they play in the OVC. I think SHSU pulls it out in a shootout.