Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JSU vs SHSU

Default Re: JSU vs SHSU

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I usually avoid watching games that are not exciting. After watching them win a couple, I'd rather the team I cheer for lose a great close game than watch a boring blowout win(if I am going on a long-ass road trip).

wtf...you would rather lose than win big...lol, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I usually avoid watching games that are not exciting. After watching them win a couple, I'd rather the team I cheer for lose a great close game than watch a boring blowout win(if I am going on a long-ass road trip).
    lulz what? Travelling by car to FBS wins(Kansas, KState, Fort Collins)...if NDSU doesnt win those games, that 10 hour ride back feels like 30.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    wtf...you would rather lose than win big...lol, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read
    I'm sure 344 has said dumber things than this.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    If I'm playing I want to win. If I'm making a long road trip I want to be entertained with a good game. Not a game I would leave at halftime if I hadn't made a long journey.

I don't let wins or losses of games I am not even playing ruin my day/week/month though.
    College of Business Alumnus

WTF is this?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm sure 344 has said dumber things than this.

Most definitely.....

If Sam Houston were to win they'd be the first Round 1 participant since the tournament expanded to 20/24 to make the final, correct?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    If Sam Houston were to win they'd be the first Round 1 participant since the tournament expanded to 20/24 to make the final, correct?
    I think so. I think Richmond won it in 08 and had to go on the road but with the expanded field, I think this would be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ View Post
    According to the Bisonville Fan Page, NDSU is 0-2 against Jacksonville State. Losses came in the 1977 and 1989 D2 playoffs.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Sam Houston State, so it would be fun to beat them again, but I think it would be great to beat Jax St.

Sam Houston State's fans are praying for Richmond to beat NDSU.
    That's not true. Every SHSU fan that I know wants a shot at NDSU again!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm bored with beating SHSU. Time for a new victim plus I believe that we owe JSU one for eons ago. Revenge time! Go JSU!
    If you are board beating us.... Then it's time for you to move to FBS. Pssst: we are not going anywhere.