Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SPIDERS vs BISON

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SPIDERS vs BISON

I like this match up. A non running QB and a big physical back. Perfect!! We struggle against quick scat back types and running QBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richmond's passing game concerns me. ISU had pretty good coverage but those receivers caught dang near everything thrown their way. And their defense shut down ISU's offense in the first quarter. There were stretches they absolutely dominated ISU on both sides of the ball. Very dangerous team.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I like this match up. A non running QB and a big physical back. Perfect!! We struggle against quick scat back types and running QBs

Their QB had terrible footwork last night. He actually tripped over his own 2 feet. He slides if some one is with in 5 yards of him. He doesnt respond well to pressure.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SPIDERS vs BISON

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Richmond's passing game concerns me. ISU had pretty good coverage but those receivers caught dang near everything thrown their way. And their defense shut down ISU's offense in the first quarter. There were stretches they absolutely dominated ISU on both sides of the ball. Very dangerous team.
    He won't have time against our defense for those long passes. We will eat up their non-mobile QB

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Supposedly it's Friday from everything I can gather. That is the "expectation", but not confirmed yet. Just like I called Richmond over ISUr, this is me calling my shot.
    You have a long ways to go before you become a nostrocommonous predictor like your boi

Richmond has some very unpredictable play calling. Lots of 30 yard passes down field on 1st down. I thought their qb dropped dimes up and down on isu. Ndsu was the last team to win in Normal so we know that isn't an easy feat. They kicked their asses. Hopefully the dome is like something they've never played in in terms of intimidation. We've seen teams leave shell shocked one year and perform much better the next year. Will be a key factor how they respond.

Dust off the defensive game plan from Montana. Front 4 need to get pressure on a statue of a QB who can carve up a D if allowed to sit in the pocket.

No team has ever come into the Fargodome and scored more than 14 points in their first game here *in the playoffs.

Let's roll them, boys.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking forward to a lot of defensive pressure by NDSU and hopefully the NDSU offensive gameplan can click a bit better than today.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Richmond has some very unpredictable play calling. Lots of 30 yard passes down field on 1st down. I thought their qb dropped dimes up and down on isu. Ndsu was the last team to win in Normal so we know that isn't an easy feat. They kicked their asses. Hopefully the dome is like something they've never played in in terms of intimidation. We've seen teams leave shell shocked one year and perform much better the next year. Will be a key factor how they respond.
    Well they did play at JMU with Gameday.

Dome will be better I'm sure, but maybe won't intimidate them.