Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SPIDERS vs BISON

Default SPIDERS vs BISON

Im looking forward to seeing the bison defense dismantle an unfamiliar opponent.

Default Re: SPIDERS vs BISON

Yes sir! Richmond had a good team last year and returned a bunch of talent. We may need the big gun (CW) for this one.

Rumors pointing towards Friday night?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

7pm Friday? I saw that on facebook.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope our coaches can come up a solid game plan that can turn Richmond into another Montana State....all you can eat buffet for CJ Smith and our secondary....this requires solid game planning. Our Offense needs to step up
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

I was told that the workers at the Dome were told its friday.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

When will they release the game times for next week? Any chance we get that info tonight?

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Putz View Post
    When will they release the game times for next week? Any chance we get that info tonight?
    Dom tweeted we should know by tonight.

Supposedly it's Friday from everything I can gather. That is the "expectation", but not confirmed yet. Just like I called Richmond over ISUr, this is me calling my shot.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawkAlumni View Post
    Yes sir! Richmond had a good team last year and returned a bunch of talent. We may need the big gun (CW) for this one.
    I don't know....I watched that game last night and by the end,I was confident we had nothing to fear from either team. Richmond happened to win, but they had holes all over the place. If we show up and play even 50% Bison football I have a hard time seeing this game be a tough win....