Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI post game thoughts (Version 2)

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNI post game thoughts (Version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    D was fucking nails after UNIS'S first possession
    that sounds painful....

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great job on D not giving Bailey space to operate. The combo of great DB coverage and QB pressure took away both the long pass and the QB improvisation.

The game was totally in your hands when you opened the second half with a TD. Kudos to that guy for breaking a bunch of tackles. Still can't believe that our defense didn't wrap him up.

Special teams(sans FG kicking) and defense won this game. After the first drive, the defense locked it down. Don't know what else can be said about LeCompte, fucking awesome. Huge hold for the defense after the fumble. I'm not sure sometimes what Klieman's philosophy is on 4th down from the 35 yard line to midfield. Punt in the 1st half, then decides to go for long field goals, then another punt that lead to the safety.

Offense is just plain maddening sometimes. Terrible again on 3rd down. Weird calls. Ugh. Yes, UNI has a good defense, but the offense just doesn't seem right.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    The big question is: will sam take out jax?
    Don't think it matters. Neither team looks impressive

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To state the obvious, UNI defense is really good. Fortunately, their offense was not much more than one dimensional against the Bison. Next week will be a completely different flavor of ball game judging by the Richmond game last evening. This Bison team has become a lot of fun to watch. One more home game!

Side note...hotel rooms freed up in Frisco last night after ISUr lost...just sayin'

Just win baby!

Was a good game and we beat a very good football team today!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If Tim Polasek doesn't figure shit out, I might need to buy a new TV.
    I wish everyone would STFU about Polasek's play calling. This wasn't any chump team we were playing, they have some amazing athletes on the defensive side of the ball. The offense got better as the game progressed. It's the same offense that has won seven in a row !

Polasek trying to run a CW offense with Stick. God he is bad.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    To state the obvious, UNI defense is really good. Fortunately, their offense was not much more than one dimensional against the Bison. Next week will be a completely different flavor of ball game judging by the Richmond game last evening. This Bison team has become a lot of fun to watch. One more home game!

Side note...hotel rooms freed up in Frisco last night after ISUr lost...just sayin'
    It will be interesting to see how the secondary handles their stud qb and physical receivers. Our line will have to get after him like they did to Montana.

On the plus side what I've seen from Richmond we should have no problem scoring points.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    I wish everyone would STFU about Polasek's play calling. This wasn't any chump team we were playing, they have some amazing athletes on the defensive side of the ball. The offense got better as the game progressed. It's the same offense that has won seven in a row !
    No one is discrediting Uni's defense. But it seemed like every time we got traction there was one play call that just made no sense.