Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI post game thoughts (Version 2)

Default Re: UNI post game thoughts (Version 2)

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So the book was written by lawyers but rules weren't?

See how we are?

Sent from my iPhone.
    LMAO...yup...pages upon pages of words to try to describe things you can and cannot do...fun things.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Initially, I thought it was a cheap shot. After watching it a few times I think it was unintentional.
    Just a MVFC hard hit.
    Point is: there shouldn't have been a fkg hit.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Point is: there shouldn't have been a fkg hit.
    Hence the flag and 15 yard penalty. Field position that helped us put a TD on the board.

Players make mistakes all the time. It's not hard to believe the gunner didn't see the signal. Only he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    College crowds have been booing the entrance of a rival team since the beginning of time. I grew up going to Mayville State games and it happened when we played Valley City. Lived in Brookings and the SDSU crowd booed USD eternally. That part of it is no big deal. This isn't high school.

As for the other stuff...we've probably got some idiots in the crowd. It's hard to fix 'stupid.'
    Yep, every fan base has morons, and the feeling may be intensified just because of the loud atmosphere in the dome. My only response would be to police our own, tell people to knock it off if they are out of line (which I get a feeling already happens a lot).
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Yep, every fan base has morons, and the feeling may be intensified just because of the loud atmosphere in the dome. My only response would be to police our own, tell people to knock it off if they are out of line (which I get a feeling already happens a lot).
    I really want the Bison to win, it's easy to not like the opposing team. But, I respect the coaches and players enough that I won't boo. The amount of commitment it takes to be a college FB player at this level is enough to show respect, especially to the players.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

just awesome guys.....bunch of bullshit hearsay gets posted on here and now all the media in the state is talking about ESPN having bad thoughts on bison fans

fucking stupid, a Facebook post about a possible conversation from people on here nobody knows supposedly said by bitter fans of a losing team on an airplane....sickening
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    just awesome guys.....bunch of bullshit hearsay gets posted on here and now all the media in the state is talking about ESPN having bad thoughts on bison fans

fucking stupid, a Facebook post about a possible conversation from people on here nobody knows supposedly said by bitter fans of a losing team on an airplane....sickening
    Like I said before I know Dan, if he said he saw it, he saw it. I agree that it's possible they were just sour grapes. Hell, I got absolutely harassed during the entire Montana game but it has been dismissed as sour grapes.

This will go away.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ YSU 2 years ago, worst fans I've ever witnessed. Rude, border line threatening students

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Hence the flag and 15 yard penalty. Field position that helped us put a TD on the board.

Players make mistakes all the time. It's not hard to believe the gunner didn't see the signal. Only he knows.
    Mistake or intentional, you are right, it is still 15 yards and ended up being very costly for them. If it was intentional, it wouldn't surprise me with the track record between these two schools. If it was a mistake, then it was a young man trying to make a play, didn't see the fair catch, and also timed it wrong. Either way, we adjusted and made them pay for it and no one got hurt.

Then last year some ISU-R fans decided to pick on one of my friends. Funny as hell. He showed them his big mits, told them he was a farmer and would crush them. End of conversation.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt