Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa (FCS Quarterfinals)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa (FCS Quarterfinals)

It's all about our FITS! We have to Fit our Fits Fitfully, and our Fits must Fit in a Fitful Fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    It's all about our FITS! We have to Fit our Fits Fitfully, and our Fits must Fit in a Fitful Fashion!
    Yep. Making run fits and sound tackling, #1 priority today.

Let's hear the thunder Fargodome! The road to Frisco now truly could run all the way through Fargo!

Time to do Farley a favor and whoop some ass!!! Rumor has it that he is deathly afraid of spiders....
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Bison 28 Farley's 17.
    From north of Killdeer, panther season has started!

Great post!

From Wikipedia:

Panther

Cougar or mountain lion (Puma concolor),
    in North and South America

Florida panther, a subspecies of cougar (Puma concolor coryi or Puma concolor couguar) found in southern Florida

Jaguar (Panthera onca), in South and Central America

Leopard (Panthera pardus), in Africa and Asia
    GoBizon!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I woke up in the middle of the night, decided to catch up on Bisonville, and then I read another of the many asinine 123 comments. The young lady you insulted has far more football knowledge and analysis capability than you have shown in the best of your posts. Most of the time, you simple regurgitate the latest drivel you get from a flag football board.

Reading the many ignorant posts you put out there to simply hear (read) yourself is bad enough, then you choose to act like a master prognosticator rather than realizing you are the butt of numerous jokes and demonstrate no knowledge of the game.. You constantly show fear of every opponent and do not demonstrate any confidence. Rather you insult those who are respectful and do understand the game.

Time for you to be a contributor rather than a pain in the ass. (I am going to find a Longhorn post to counter your drivel.)
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    Well whatever, GO BISON!!!!!
    Take it easy fellow Bison

Easton should try to spread the ball on deep passes. I believe he has a tendency to throw more towards RJ, Panthers are good at picking up these tendencies and picking passes.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 12-12-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Its going to be a tough game, no doubt about it. We will see how much our D has improved from the first meeting. On the other side of the ball, we will see how well we move the ball without CW as our QB. This will be an interesting game for those reasons.

I think our D has improved greatly since our first meeting, therefore, I don't think the read/option is going to be as devastating to us as it was in the first meeting. I think UNI isn't going to find the big plays like they did the first time around. If they have success moving the ball, they are going to have to earn it, moving it a few yards at a time.

Conversely, I'm not as confident in our offense this time around. ES is not as good a passer as CW, and UNI's D is set up to stop the run. I feel this is where the game will be won or lost. We are going to need ES to complete some crucial 3rd down passes if we are going to win this game.

All in all, I'm feeling really confident in our D and I think our O can do just enough to squeak out a victory in a hard hitting, low scoring affair.

Bison: 21
    UNI: 17

Any tweets about CW throwing 30 yard darts in the dome?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I'm not going to lie, this game has got me nervous. These Panthers are playing good football & always play there best when against us. I'm going to scream my loudest on D & not say a peep on O. The domes going to be a rockin!! Glad I will be there. 24 - 21 Bison

So I'm sitting in JFK airport bar right now, I was getting all the tvs to Gameday right when the Bison segment same on. Awesome! I was telling the bartenders about The Bison, when the only other patron in the bar comes over and says "did I hear something about NDSU?" Here he's a EEE grad, been living in Manhatten for 40+ years and his daughter's the star at a concert here tonight.(or maybe he said Lincoln Center?)

Yesterday I had a guy who played running back 25 years ago for Montana come up and talk about how great the Bison have been doing. Great guy.

Anyway...I'll be trying to stream ESPN on the plane so I'm begging for some great game updates! Thanks in advance!

Edit to add...Bison 31 purples 17