Thread: Numbers

Default Numbers

The time on the clock when LeCompte nailed the 70+ yard punt? 13:37. For those of you old folks who don't game, that's "elite" in "leetspeak".... er, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

Total offensive yardage for the Bison this year: 5,280 yards (and for those you metric-system whippersnappers, 5280 = # of feet in a mile.)

On second thought, this is more of a "Random Thought" type of deal.

Default Re: Numbers

So....remember when you used type 58008 on your calculator....then turn it upside down....same type of deal right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison-Knuckle View Post
    So....remember when you used type 58008 on your calculator....then turn it upside down....same type of deal right?
    A. They didn't have calculators when I was a kid... however, if you notched your counting stick with a XXXI, it kind of looked like a well-turned ankle
    B. But, yes, it's pretty much the same thing - some numbers just resonate with me... although, sadly, I didn't think of boobs right away, it made me think of old mainframes for some reason - wait a minute... 58? Doesn't that mean someplace in ND has a 58008 zip code?

Barney, ND 58008
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    A. They didn't have calculators when I was a kid... however, if you notched your counting stick with a XXXI, it kind of looked like a well-turned ankle
    B. But, yes, it's pretty much the same thing - some numbers just resonate with me... although, sadly, I didn't think of boobs right away, it made me think of old mainframes for some reason - wait a minute... 58? Doesn't that mean someplace in ND has a 58008 zip code?
    Sure they did. I still can use one.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Barney, ND 58008
    ....and Barney spelt backwards is YENRAB.
    according to this site, http://www.meaninglike.com/what-does...and-for/yenrab , YENRAB has a life number of 11.
    Is this a clue that Carson will start this week?
    If so, this is the biggest conspiracy since the Furman Code!

Did you know embargo spelled backwards is o grab me?

What is Tulsa backwards? A slut. What's a slut backwards? An extra $100.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1