Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs Round 3: UNI vs NDSU

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Round 3: UNI vs NDSU

right it was Dexter #30. Just see that he is out for the first half. That is pretty huge.

I stand corrected. Dexter #30 is one of their starting LB's

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    right it was Dexter #30. Just see that he is out for the first half. That is pretty huge.
    Correct. Dexter will have to sit out the 1st half of the game with the Bison. Rule is Targeting = Miss a full game. He missed 2nd half of PSU so that leaves 1st half with NDSU.

Don't like this game.....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How about all of their "injuries"? I am sure they have a ton after all the players that went down.

When do refs start catching on to these pathetic shenanigans?

Wow this is gonna be a hell of a game. Doesn't get much better than UNI on ESPN. Hopefully Richmond wins Friday night

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey all,

I've been watching the bison on TV since the Tyler Roehl era. I'm gonna be in Fargo Saturday and am planning to try to get some tickets. It would be my first game at the dome. Any suggestions on what seats I should be looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Hey all,

I've been watching the bison on TV since the Tyler Roehl era. I'm gonna be in Fargo Saturday and am planning to try to get some tickets. It would be my first game at the dome. Any suggestions on what seats I should be looking for?
    anything you can get. Start now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Hey all,

Two words: Good. Luck. Season ticket holders have until Tuesday afternoon to claim their seats. Tickets go on sale to general public at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday the 9th. Go to gobison.com for details.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Two words: Good. Luck. Season ticket holders have until Tuesday afternoon to claim their seats. Tickets go on sale to general public at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday the 9th. Go to gobison.com for details.
    I thought it was only unclaimed season tickets that go on sale Wednesday and everything else was fair game at 2 pm today. Maybe I'm illiterate though...