Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts.

Default Montana Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    He is still salty,

GRIZ1952 from egrizz
    *"They are not legit, there is enough smoke with this scumbag program to open NCAA investigation.

They fly under the radar as a cow college in Fargo.

Beauty is most of their fans are fag faced sneering smarmy wannabe men thinking they are untouchable.

They are cowardly f***[*] plain and simple, yes it is personal with me

Be patient these slimy snakes are going down and going down hard".

I swear with all his hatred towards the Bison, he must believe someone from NDSU stole his imaginary girlfriend.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Oh my fucking asshole! Bison didn't do anything the Griz just didn't play well. Wow. Unbelievable. That mindset will guarantee future failure.
    Neil, that is exactly what I thought! Failure can have 2 potential outcomes:

1. You can recognize what you did wrong, make changes... and get better!
    2. Continue banging your head against the wall!

The Griz apparently are choosing #2... and have zero chance of hoisting another banner!

He is still salty,

GRIZ1952 from egrizz
    *"They are not legit, there is enough smoke with this scumbag program to open NCAA investigation.

Beauty is most of their fans are fag faced sneering smarmy wannabe men thinking they are untouchable.

I have heard talk like this before. What do they think we are doing here? I am not sure where this stuff comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I have heard talk like this before. What do they think we are doing here? I am not sure where this stuff comes from.
    Mental health issue.

No purple at all in this case, just a strong opinion/suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Watching that press conference, it is one thing to take responsibility but it sure sounded like they beat themselves. This is why I love Coach K and the Bison program. They won't and wouldn't sit there and talk only about how they did things to lose the game, they would give the other team credit for kicking their asses. After the Montana loss, Coach K said the Bison program made some mistakes but Montana outplayed and out executed them until the final second ticked off and the Bison got beat. They didn't just lose, they got beat. After the USD game, same thing. Coach K talked about how the Bison got beat. The griz program is represented by coaches and players who talk about losing the game, not getting beat. This is the difference between a championship program and pretenders. The griz didn't just lose, they got beat. Losing is the excuse you give yourself when you can't admit your opponent has put you in your place. I hope the Bison program is never like that because little is learned, you just keep making excuses.
    I think you read wayyyy too deep into it dude.
    College of Business Alumnus

He is still salty,

GRIZ1952 from egrizz

As he puts the slice of pizza in his wallet

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't hear a cowbell the whole game. The crowd was back! During Montana's first two series the sound was extreme. When Gustofson was trying to signal his receivers the changes in the plays I could see his pupils vibrating from the sound. I also noticed someone at the bottom of the pile must have spilled a drink on his lap after his first sack.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I didn't hear a cowbell the whole game. The crowd was back! During Montana's first two series the sound was extreme. When Gustofson was trying to signal his receivers the changes in the plays I could see his pupils vibrating from the sound. I also noticed someone at the bottom of the pile must have spilled a drink on his lap after his first sack.
    Possibly this kind of drink?

Grizz 1952 ftw. I wish i knew who he was...Id make a special trip out to Missoula to piss on his grave when he dies in a year or two of old age.

You could maybe say the crowd noise didn't effect UM's execution of their plays, but I thought it no doubt took them longer to get the plays off. Often times the play clock was near or below 10. I don't think that was their plan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk