Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts.

Default Montana Post Game Thoughts.

1) Payback is a dish best served in the playoffs.
    2) Lights out game by the defense. If they keep playing like that five will be easier than we thought.
    3) Stick managed the game well. The early TD run was beautiful and set the tone. With a potential UNI rematch on the horizon I have to hope he'll be able to throw to keep us in a game ala Wentz earlier this year.
    4) With that being said that deep ball to Legendowski was a thing of beauty too. Too bad he stepped out. I understand why we didn't go back to it (with the lead and all) but I'd of liked to see them try it again.
    5) Special teams play continues to impress. It wasn't too many years ago that it was our worst squad. 71 yard punt, 100 yard kick return, a nice punt return as well. 1-3 on fg's and a blocked XP are concerning though.
    6) Great game by the coaching staff. They clearly figured out how to rattle their QB and mess up their rhythm.
    7) I'm a Portland State Fan tonight.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts.

DB's played great.

If you had told me before the game that we'd be 1-10 in third down conversions on offense I'd of predicted a double digit loss.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If you had told me before the game that we'd be 1-10 in third down conversions on offense I'd of predicted a double digit loss.
    Actually 1-14 and Stick only had 66yds passing. Gotta love great D!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Actually 1-14 and Stick only had 66yds passing. Gotta love great D!
    Wow that's even worse.

The passing yards I kind of expected. Might have looked more respectable had that one bomb been kept in bounds. Either way we're going to need more to stay with UNI again.

Congrats. Bison dominated all day. Impressive team no doubt.

Good luck the rest of the way. Been a fun week. Was just playing.. Tons of respect for your program.

The team plays with Stick's swag...bottomline. The kid just has "it". I love Carson as much as the next guy, but holy fucking shit. You just cant teach the swag that Stick brings to this team. Brock Jensen who?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz5700 View Post

Good luck the rest of the way. Been a fun week. Was just playing.. Tons of respect for your program.
    Always fun to have someone bring some smack during the week. It's great playing Montana these past few years. I hope we can keep the rivalry going in the years to come.

Montana was absolutely horrendous

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Griz5700 View Post

Good luck to you guys next year. It was fun having a handful of Griz fans here this week