Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs Round 2 Montana @ North Dakota St.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Round 2 Montana @ North Dakota St.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ive never heard of any of these players. If they're not good enough to play at NDSU, why are we even talking about them?
    Gumbo, Firewood, nicorrette, and Shmuck were Bobcat rejects
    Last edited by ZHerd; 12-02-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Lucas is healthy and Illies has been getting a bigger and bigger role as of late. I like the way they move him around. Would love to see these guys stretch the field. REally like Stick throwing the ball on the move. Great athlete, and if it isn't open...he tucks. He is the most athletic and elusive QB they have seen, I don't care what the Griz say. He is a different athlete than they saw last week against the Jacks, that is for sure.
    Easton is quick. At least that's what stands out to me. The quick little moves he makes in the pocket to slip the rush and buy more time or tuck it and run jump out to me as one of his more unique talents.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Gumbo, Firewood, nicorrette, and Smuck were Bobcat rejects
    I've heard that Carroll College out of Helena took a pass on these guys too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Lucas is healthy and Illies has been getting a bigger and bigger role as of late. I like the way they move him around. Would love to see these guys stretch the field. REally like Stick throwing the ball on the move. Great athlete, and if it isn't open...he tucks. He is the most athletic and elusive QB they have seen, I don't care what the Griz say. He is a different athlete than they saw last week against the Jacks, that is for sure.
    And quite frankly, I think he's a better passer than Christion. Christion has a bigger arm, but he seemed like he had no accuracy.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    And quite frankly, I think he's a better passer than Christion. Christion has a bigger arm, but he seemed like he had no accuracy.
    Trogdor has accuracy issues as well.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Trogdor has accuracy issues as well.

Who needs accuracy when you're BURNINATING THE COUNTRY SIDE

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I agree re: Stick. It may take MT some time to adjust to what he brings, or they may not be able to make that type of adjustment. I think, given that we are seeing greater use of the TE in the pros, as far as putting them at other than traditional TE spots, we will start to see it more in college and specifically here at NDSU. It's apparent to me that CP studies the pro game quite a bit.
    The SDSU TE's had a hay day lined up in the slot and stressing the safeties up the seam. If Stick finds a rhythm he is going to have a bunch of options as they'll have to load the box to stop the run...there secondary will be forced to "pick their poison"

Another player I see having a real big game is Bonnett out of the numerous spots he lines up...he's a match up nightmare..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=G_Funky;1069858]The SDSU TE's had a hay day lined up in the slot and stressing the safeties up the seam. If Stick finds a rhythm he is going to have a bunch of options as they'll have to load the box to stop the run...there secondary will be forced to "pick their poison"

Another player I see having a real big game is Bonnett out of the numerous spots he lines up...he's a match up nightmare..

I agree with the matchup problem.......when he's not getting motion penalties

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    The SDSU TE's had a hay day lined up in the slot and stressing the safeties up the seam. If Stick finds a rhythm he is going to have a bunch of options as they'll have to load the box to stop the run...there secondary will be forced to "pick their poison"

He'll get his weekly procedure penalty but he'll also leap over a Grizzly in a single bound.

[QUOTE=mtoutfitter;1069860]
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post

Think I saw on Twitter an Andrew Bonnet starter kit that include: Muscle Milk, a Thor costume, a hurdle, and a penalty flag
    Last edited by EC8CH; 12-02-2015 at 10:37 PM.