Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baylor---TCU

Default Baylor---TCU

Anyone watching this crazy game? WOW
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Baylor---TCU

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Anyone watching this crazy game? WOW
    I saw the TCU fumble return at the beginning of the 2nd quarter to tie it at 14. I'm positively shocked to see that the score hasn't changed with 2 minutes to go in the game. The weather must really be that disruptive considering these teams played a 61-58 game last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I saw the TCU fumble return at the beginning of the 2nd quarter to tie it at 14. I'm positively shocked to see that the score hasn't changed with 2 minutes to go in the game. The weather must really be that disruptive considering these teams played a 61-58 game last year?
    Fumbles all over the place. The rain is just crazy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Man, that was some terrible football...but I couldn't turn it off! It was fun to watch just because of the rain.

My favorite play was when the TCU punter let the snap get through his hands and Oakman is right there as he picks it up. He just punts it almost straight up in the air as he gets just destroyed.

https://vine.co/v/ianwgOw3bhg
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Glad to see the assole himself, Art Briles and shitty Baylor get knocked out of the cfp's

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Man, that was some terrible football...but I couldn't turn it off! It was fun to watch just because of the rain.

My favorite play was when the TCU punter let the snap get through his hands and Oakman is right there as he picks it up. He just punts it almost straight up in the air as he gets just destroyed.

I felt somewhat bad for laughing at the punter as he took a flying body press right before he kicked the ball.
    Hail the BISON!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

How in the world did he ever get his foot on the ball?!?!? We must have hit rewind on the DVR a half dozen times to watch it over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Glad to see the assole himself, Art Briles and shitty Baylor get knocked out of the cfp's
    What is your issue with Briles? Stealing the good TX recruits and beating up the shorthorns?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    How in the world did he ever get his foot on the ball?!?!? We must have hit rewind on the DVR a half dozen times to watch it over and over.
    Blind luck.

Great piece of video!!

Typical Big 12 garbage football. Without ideal conditions those teams had no idea how to play the game. The only way either of those teams plays any defense whatsoever is if Mother Nature steps in and takes over.