Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Summit Conference Future

Default Re: Summit Conference Future

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Considering that their 4-year graduation rate is 2%, it might not be that much a worry.
    2%! Wow, Rob Portly wanted Dean B to be fired because ours is like 50%

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Wait I thought politics weren't allowed on this site. I guess it depends on who.
    Exsqueeze me? How in the world was that post an example of partisan politics? And if so, what am I this time? A commie-liberal or a fascist-conservative? I'd like to know because I've been filling in Independent on my voter registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Wait I thought politics weren't allowed on this site. I guess it depends on who.
    How did you play the politics card on this???????????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."