Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New practice facility

Default New practice facility

Is the team in their new practice facility?

Any pictures? Having an on campus place has got to be great for the players.

Anything has got to be better than that hole in the ground they were practicing at!

Default Re: New practice facility

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...79#post1059679

Also that thread is full of overall SHAC updates.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Is the team in their new practice facility?

Any pictures? Having an on campus place has got to be great for the players.

Anything has got to be better than that hole in the ground they were practicing at!
    Latest SHAC construction pics http://www.gobison.com/galleries/

How many seats new Bison arena renovation? It should be more? If 5,000 to 6,000 it not enough I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    How many seats new Bison arena renovation? It should be more? If 5,000 to 6,000 it not enough I think.

5200-5300 believe the plans indicated. They will be seat back seats though. except the student section will be bleachers I think unless they changed that? I think it'll be plenty. 6000 or a bit more would have been nice but not sure you'd be able to cram any more in there without going all bleachers which would look very not div I.

I wish it was smaller and the absolute toughest ticket in town!!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    5200-5300 believe the plans indicated. They will be seat back seats though. except the student section will be bleachers I think unless they changed that? I think it'll be plenty. 6000 or a bit more would have been nice but not sure you'd be able to cram any more in there without going all bleachers which would look very not div I.
    perfect size imo, make people buy season tickets to get in

some very large successful programs play in "small" arenas

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post

At least you didn't ask how many "new" seats in the renovated Bison Arena.

Last I heard from a reputable source was the plan was still to keep the old seats on the upper west side.
    C'mon AD Larson find a way to get all new seats in the Arena and don't settle decades old seats in a new arena!!!!!!

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    At least you didn't ask how many "new" seats in the renovated Bison Arena.

Last I heard from a reputable source was the plan was still to keep the old seats on the upper west side.
    C'mon AD Larson find a way to get all new seats in the Arena and don't settle decades old seats in a new arena!!!!!!
    WE still haven't gotten the renovations paid for that we're doing!!! WE have to raise that before replacing either the old seats or the old scoreboard. Rather that chiding the AD to step up. Give the Development Foundation a call and sign a pledge card before year-end.

Quote Originally Posted by BisBison View Post
    WE still haven't gotten the renovations paid for that we're doing!!! WE have to raise that before replacing either the old seats or the old scoreboard. Rather that chiding the AD to step up. Give the Development Foundation a call and sign a pledge card before year-end.
    I give plenty for my liking. I also don't do projects half assed. Just because we are coming from a hole in the ground arena, for the millions we are spending, it should be new. If you bought a new car what would you think if the drivers seat was used and didn't match the rest of the seats?