Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Playoff Tickets

[QUOTE=bisonfanette;1066498]
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    all mine renewed and ready to print already, wish the season tickets were elctronic. I really like the Flash seats at Frisco be cool if the dome went that route. so easy to transfer to the other people in my group[/QUOTE

Go to your account and TRANSFER tickets to them... they are way ahead of you !!!
    yes I know, but the season tickets are paper, hope they all go electronic

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I know this will be a novel idea , but why not try calling them with your phone?
    Because it's 2015 grandpa . Actual interaction with a human being should only be attempted as an absolute last resort.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

[QUOTE=Honeybooboo;1066500]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

yes I know, but the season tickets are paper, hope they all go electronic
    We just started scanning tickets. Only 20 years behind everyone else. I always felt like I was going to a high school game when they ripped by ticket in half.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I paid for my tickets yesterday afternoon at 2:37 and the email saying they were ready for printing was date stamped 8:37. It's a long time till December 5.

So, why couldn't you just open the file on your smart phone, then have them (dome staff) scan that bar code? Do they really need to be printed?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    So, why couldn't you just open the file on your smart phone, then have them (dome staff) scan that bar code? Do they really need to be printed?
    baby steps....just glad we have E tickets

I don't see why that wouldn't work if you have the barcode displayed clearly, it would probably confuse the people scanning and make that process even slower than it already is though.

Then if it wasn't the people scanning allowing things down it would be the fans that have 4 seats in one file with separate barcodes who would be scanning, turning a page, rezooming on the new barcode for seat two, figure out their still on seat one, etc.

Unless the dome was prepared for it, I wouldn't try it.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

When you go to sign in from your phone you can push on view full web site on the bottom then it will work

please if your going to try and use your phone tell me which door your going in so I don't have to be in line for an hour. and please don't bitch when your denied access because the instructions are to Print them and then ld lady's at the door will not know what to do

thank you in advance

According to Jack Zaleski at least some portion of you all would rather let a wait person you've never met before disappear from view with your credit card than interact with a piece of technology designed for your security and convenience. So lets not get ahead of ourselves on paperless tickets.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie