Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunnies or Grizz? Who do you want to see us face on Dec. 5?

Default Re: Bunnies or Grizz? Who do you want to see us face on Dec. 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Want revenge, but also want the Valley to go undefeated in the playoffs vs. non-Valley opponents. Tough call.
    A very good point. Last year the MVFC did a good job at winning out short of ISUb dropping their second game. Last year pointed out MVFC playoff matchups are more about regionalization as opposed to seeding. Obviously that didn't mean much to the committee this year. Proving it once again is probably just preaching to the choir.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From what I understand Lujan is back under center, correct? If he's the starter, and we could get similar pressure on him like we did in the first matchup I like our chances. That T Christon (sp?) backup of theirs and his mobility scares me a bit, but I suspect he's not quite the throwing threat that Lujan is. As far as Montana, aren't they playing with a 3rd string QB or did the starter get healthy and come back? I believe the Bison are a better team defensively at this point in the season, and factor in the home field advantage we have in the FFD and I really like our chances.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

The Griz. They will be pumping their chests believing the first game this year is a good representation of the team we are today. Plus the Bunnies would soften them up even more.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Go Griz! Sick of having to play SDSU twice a year. Regionalization sucks balls!

I hope it's the Griz.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by 12>1 View Post
    From what I understand Lujan is back under center, correct? If he's the starter, and we could get similar pressure on him like we did in the first matchup I like our chances. That T Christon (sp?) backup of theirs and his mobility scares me a bit, but I suspect he's not quite the throwing threat that Lujan is. As far as Montana, aren't they playing with a 3rd string QB or did the starter get healthy and come back? I believe the Bison are a better team defensively at this point in the season, and factor in the home field advantage we have in the FFD and I really like our chances.
    Gustafson (starter) is back. He started the last two games.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grizz for me, This Bison us hungry for some Grizzly meat....umm mmmm...getting bored eating Jackrabbits from past few years
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

The griz.

It's not our fault the rabbits get their dreams crushed by the Bison. It's time they lose to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    The griz.

It's not our fault the rabbits get their dreams crushed by the Bison. It's time they lose to someone else.
    Too bad for them the grizz would also be a repeat dream stomping. Watch the game, its epic.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tojo70 View Post
    Gustafson (starter) is back. He started the last two games.
    Gotcha. Hopefully CJ and Champ would be 100% in two weeks if we were to get the Griz. Are they still running that no huddle high tempo offense that gave us fits in game 1?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1