Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunnies or Grizz? Who do you want to see us face on Dec. 5?

Default Re: Bunnies or Grizz? Who do you want to see us face on Dec. 5?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Despite what all are saying, I just don't see SDSU beating Montana with their QB back. Remember what Carson did to them?
    I agree. I think the Montana QB rips them apart and the bunnies just don't have enough in the tank after this road run.

Montana is flat out a better team right now. Healthy QB, pair of explosive receivers and I feel a better defense at this point. WIth that say, you know damn well our kids and fans would LOVE revenge on that opening season loss. SDSU knows what to expect out of us, and I think absolutely DOMINATING them earlier in the year works against us. These are KIDS and I would worry that the kids would think they are automatically better than SDSU and not as pumped up to play them??? Personally, I feel like the dome would be a ZOO against a no huddle fast paced Montana team and I would love to see that, even though they are the better team right now. I want to see CJ Smith against Montana. Plus, I really like the way we are running the ball right now.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Do you mean a better defense than us or SDSU?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Have we told the players to keep the dad-gum chili hot? This is a critical step in our preparation.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Grizz D will be up against a different QB than the 1st game. This could throw them off a little. I prefer Montana.

MT was very fortunate to win the opener. 3-4 circus catches that likely will never be duplicated. Our very young safeties and olbs are playing much better as are our DEs. Our running game is much better imho. We have a better kicking game and our crowd will make a difference. Plus our play calling should be better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Definitely Go Grizz! I want the revenge game and I'm sick and tired of playing the Jacks twice every stinking year. It's getting ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Montana is flat out a better team right now. Healthy QB, pair of explosive receivers and I feel a better defense at this point. WIth that say, you know damn well our kids and fans would LOVE revenge on that opening season loss. SDSU knows what to expect out of us, and I think absolutely DOMINATING them earlier in the year works against us. These are KIDS and I would worry that the kids would think they are automatically better than SDSU and not as pumped up to play them??? Personally, I feel like the dome would be a ZOO against a no huddle fast paced Montana team and I would love to see that, even though they are the better team right now. I want to see CJ Smith against Montana. Plus, I really like the way we are running the ball right now.

Pretty much agree. SDSU's defense is pretty good. Should be a good game to watch.

Bison might play against Jacks, Illinois St, UNI before Frisco TX. I'm tired of Valley bracket. This FCS bracket is a joke.

At first I wanted the Griz for obvious reasons but the more I hear und fans talk about the Jacks getting killed by the mighty Griz from the Big Sky I'd be ok with sdsu winning on the road at Montana.