Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana

Default Re: Montana

Game Day!!!!! Let's bring the noise tonight.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Game Day!!!!! Let's bring the noise tonight.
    Excited for tonight, hope we can get off to a fast start and get that place rocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Grizzlies 2-1

Top Players Include
    #12 Martin Breunig 6'8 RSR 14.7 ppg 9.3 rpg

#34 Brandon Gfeller 6'4 JR 13.7 ppg 10-25 3's

#10 Michael Oguine 6'2 FR 12.3 ppg

#20 Fabijan Krslovic 6'8 SO 8.0 ppg 5.3 rpg

Beat Boise State by 2

The media overwhelmingly chose UM to win the Big Sky with 220 first place votes, senior Martin Breunig earned a spot on the preseason All-Big Sky team, and the Montana hoops magic of yesteryear seems to be returning to Missoula
    Travis DeCuire is in his 2nd season as Montana's Head Coach.
    Last season the Griz were 20-11 overall, 14-4 Big Sky (tie for 1st).
    They played in the NIT post-season, losing 81-64 to Texas A & M.
    DeCuire replaced Wayne Tinkle as head coach. Tinkle left the Griz to
    take the HC job at Oregon State, where he was 17-14 (8-10)
    in his first season. Unfortunately for Montana, Tinkle also took his
    6' 8" son Tres with. Tres Tinkle was a consensus top-100 recruit
    from Missoula Hellgate HS and is now a freshman at Oregon State.

The 2015-16 edition of Grizzly men's basketball returns four starters, and six lettermen overall, with 10 newcomers to bolster the squad, many of which are expected to make an immediate impact.
    Returning starters include Breunig, Krslovic, Gfeller (.421 3 pt fg)
    and Mario Dunn (offseason wrist surgery).

6'2" Freshman starter Michael Oguine was a 3 star recruit out of California.

http://www.gogriz.com/news/2015/10/1...px?path=mbball
    Last edited by bruinbison; 11-25-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Breunig is a very solid player, it would be nice to have Kading at full speed because he will be a handful. Defending bigs has been an issue for us this season, gonna need a solid effort from Kading/Dex tonight!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really excited for this game tonight, will have to stream it in the car while using my phone as a mobile hotspot so hopefully gobison.com video will work and my phone will maintain a solid internet connection. Really bummed I have to miss this one, would be a very big win for us early in the season. Let's keep that home win streak going!! Someone please have an extra beer at halftime for me and hassle the refs on no less than 3 calls to make up for my absence, please and thank you!

Just got tickets handed to me this morning!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Game day via the University of Montana.....

COACH DeCUIRE ON THE BISON: "It's another opportunity to play against another conference champion, like Boise. There are some similarities. They shoot the ball, they open the floor, they play dribble-drive type offense and attack the rim."

On keys to the game: "Defending penetration. Getting to their three point shooters. They won't have five guys on the floor that shoot threes, but they will have some guys that are good shooters. They're pretty good at moving people around and getting people to bite on the dribble-drive and leave shooters open. So we've got to do a good job at knowing who it is we're guarding, and understanding their personnel. If we do that and guard their actions we'll be fine
    http://www.gogriz.com/news/2015/11/2...125150118.aspx

Kading and Dex need big games defensively. Miller needs to keep doing what he is doing, which is score at will. AJ has been fine but needs a breakthrough game to get him really going. Should be pretty packed at Scheels Arena tonight. The crowd will be bein a good mood pre holiday and should bring some noise and intensity that the team can feed off of.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody up for watching a 7 and almost 2 yr old so I can attend the game? The ol' lady works late tonight...

What is the home winning streak currently at? 26?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN