Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Montana

Default Re: Montana

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    no it's the drunk section
    "BURY THE BASTARDS FROM MONTANA"...yeah, that sounds like something Bison fans would yell.

Still that's not nearly as crazy as I was expecting.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    "BURY THE BASTARDS FROM MONTANA"...yeah, that sounds like something BIson fans would yell.
    What a dumbass. The ground is frozen that's why we have wood chippers.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If you want to visit bizarro world....Here is Griz1952's take of the game...

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewt...rt=75#p1113681
    Talk about a waste of protoplasm...yikes!

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    "BURY THE BASTARDS FROM MONTANA"...yeah, that sounds like something Bison fans would yell.

Still that's not nearly as crazy as I was expecting.
    I would settle for them yelling anything. How old is this guy and i know Ive asked before- does he live in Fargo?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    In addition to this injury loss of a starter, a 1st team all-conference guard for Montana was a senior last season, so the Griz only returned 3 starters from last season for tonight's game.
    This is what I get for taking what was reported on the news (KVLY postgame) as factual. My bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Crowd was ok for the night before a holiday. Agree that the students add alot and the basketball crowd is different than the FB crowd.
    Defense was good. Dont know what woke the team up, but it worked. Kading did not look like he is 100%. But maybe it was just me. This is going to be a good year.

BN11 will understand this. It happened to us last game...
    @TroyGoergen: Controversy at 2nites game. 73-53 w/ :28 left. @CoachRichman calls to hold ball! 75 pts would've won fans free @JohnnyRockets shakes!

And of course. LOL @ big fluffy
    So I got to the game about 5 minutes before tipoff. Had to have my usual lucky beer. So I sits down at the bar and begin watching the game. Almost done with my beer and server asks if I want another. This is the point in the game where we're down like 1200 so I say, "Sure, considering how this game is going. I'll head to my seat at halftime. Let me change it up to a tall Broken Rudder." Instantaneously the boys start improving and the more I drank the better they played. So as I'm sure most of you noticed I never did make it to my seats but I did find out the secret formula for the teams success! Fun game to watch!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    So I got to the game about 5 minutes before tipoff. Had to have my usual lucky beer. So I sits down at the bar and begin watching the game. Almost done with my beer and server asks if I want another. This is the point in the game where we're down like 1200 so I say, "Sure, considering how this game is going. I'll head to my seat at halftime. Let me change it up to a tall Broken Rudder." Instantaneously the boys start improving and the more I drank the better they played. So as I'm sure most of you noticed I never did make it to my seats but I did find out the secret formula for the teams success! Fun game to watch!
    We thought you were kidnapped. Dont worry someone sat in your seat.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's whip another Grizzlies team come Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I also did this lol. Absolutely zero complaints to be honest, I had a blast. Went by really fast...but it is certainly nice having a venue with some amenities in it. Let's hope the SHAC has a few things that make it welcoming.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I see Montana went toe to toe (no purple) with Gonzaga last night losing 61-58.
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters