Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 FCS Selection Show

Default 2015 FCS Selection Show

A reminder that the Selection Show airs Sunday at 10:00 am CST on ESPNU...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: 2015 FCS Selection Show

Here's a throwback Thursday moment: Remember a day after the 3-0 loss to Missouri State in 2010 and anxiously waiting for the selection show to start to see if the Bison made it in? Then only having to wait a couple minutes before seeing NDSU hosting Robert Morris. That was an exciting moment. I remember frantically trying to figure out when tickets would go on sale, how awesome tailgating was going to be, and the relief that NDSU was finally getting to host a playoff game in the dome. It still amazes me all that has happened since then.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Here's a throwback Thursday moment: Remember a day after the 3-0 loss to Missouri State in 2010 and anxiously waiting for the selection show to start to see if the Bison made it in? Then only having to wait a couple minutes before seeing NDSU hosting Robert Morris. That was an exciting moment. I remember frantically trying to figure out when tickets would go on sale, how awesome tailgating was going to be, and the relief that NDSU was finally getting to host a playoff game in the dome. It still amazes me all that has happened since then.
    One of those "Where were you?" moments I think. I was on my way to church and 'got the text' that NDSU was in and would be hosting Bob Morris. Put quite the smile on my face that morning.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was NOT on my way to church. I was majorly hung over after from watching the game at Wings then proceeding to drink my sorrows away all night thinking we missed the playoffs. I was getting a ride home from a buddies place and got the text from my brother that we made it in.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I was NOT on my way to church. I was majorly hung over after from watching the game at Wings then proceeding to drink my sorrows away all night thinking we missed the playoffs. I was getting a ride home from a buddies place and got the text from my brother that we made it in.

Quote Originally Posted by 12>1 View Post
    One of those "Where were you?" moments I think. I was on my way to church and 'got the text' that NDSU was in and would be hosting Bob Morris. Put quite the smile on my face that morning.
    I remember Emory Hunt predicting Bob Morris would beat NDSU. I remember laughing at that prediction and thinking Em has no idea who NDSU is and will be. I do like his stuff by the way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I remember Emory Hunt predicting Bob Morris would beat NDSU. I remember laughing at that prediction and thinking Em has no idea who NDSU is and will be. I do like his stuff by the way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    False sense of East coast supremacy.

This might not belong here but Coastal just lost to Liberty. That will shake things up a little.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by 12>1 View Post
    But do you remember what the sermon was about? I do........our pastor preached about sin....... he was against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    This might not belong here but Coastal just lost to Liberty. That will shake things up a little.
    Goodye seed!