Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBS Top 4 week 2

Default Re: FBS Top 4 week 2

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ View Post
    Good point. I probably should not have included Baylor in my statement. Also, good point about Oklahoma. Notre Dame should remain higher than OU, assuming they both win out.

I agree when it comes to OSU, Baylor, and TCU. But, according to Sagarin, Big 12 teams have 4 of the 8 toughest schedules and 6 of the 13 toughest. OU's schedule is slightly easier than Notre Dame's.
    I just struggle with the Big 12. Are they propping themselves up with those games against one another inside the Sagarin?

I'm not sure how those ratings always work.
    College of Business Alumnus

Default Re: FBS Top 4 week 2

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I just struggle with the Big 12. Are they propping themselves up with those games against one another inside the Sagarin?

I'm not sure how those ratings always work.
    Their schedules are better than Ohio State's to this point.

The same argument could be made about the MVFC; except aesthetically we prefer the style of football played in that conference compared to the Big 12.

Sagarin actually likes the SEC-West and the MVFC more than the Big 12 or the Big Sky so I don't think there's a tremendous bias style wise.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie