Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri State Bears vs NDSU Bison

Default Missouri State Bears vs NDSU Bison

My first thought would losing to Missouri State with a freshman QB starting in his fifth game with a playoff seed on the line on the last regular season game of the 2015 year would be a bigger upset than losing to Missouri State with a freshman QB starting in his fifth* game with a playoff berth on the line on the last regular season game of the 2010 season.

Suppose I'll be hearing that there is no way Missouri State can beat NDSU... same thing I heard with USD and YSU... and Missouri State back in 2010.

If this team wants a ring, they're going to have to improve and it starts with Missouri State (and then, hopefully, a bye week.)

* not going to ruin this with facts... I'm on a roll.

Default Re: Missouri State Bears vs NDSU Bison

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    My first thought would losing to Missouri State with a freshman QB starting in his fifth game with a playoff seed on the line on the last regular season game of the 2015 season year would be a bigger upset than losing to Missouri State with a freshman QB starting in his fifth* game with a playoff berth on the line.

Suppose I'll be hearing that there is no way Missouri State can beat NDSU... same thing I heard with USD and YSU... and Missouri State back in 2010.

If this team wants a ring, they're going to have to improve and it starts with Missouri State (and then, hopefully, a bye week.)

* not going to ruin this with facts... I'm on a roll.
    This game needs to be 95-0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got blasted a few weeks back when after the UNI game, I said we have to be careful not to overlook USD. I'm with you....take care of business in a hard hitting, smash-mouth game of tackle football. Give every senior the proper final regular season home game sendoff, and dominate all areas of the game! Let's have the road to Frisco go through Fargo once again!

After today, and remembering what the playoffs were like last year, I'm hoping for a relaxing game. Something like 35-0 with Davis playing most of the second half.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

A lot to play for next week.

Bison come out and play well in the last game.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Poor preparation has cost the Bison. Young player feeling obligated, young players missing tackles, etc. We must overlook nobody! That includes MSU.

They barely beat an average D2 team. After that they've lost to everyone else they've played by 28+. Call me crazy, but I'm not worried about this one.

Yeah, I know... " We said that about USD..." but they have clearly shown they are much improved this year. Misery St. has shown week in and week out that they are not. Huge difference imho. Of course the players and coaches should not and will not overlook them or anyone, which is why we shouldn't worry.

63-3 win. Backup players during 4th quarter.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We needed a statement game today for the 1 or 2 seed.......I don't think winning 80-0 now gets us there against Misery St.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    We needed a statement game today for the 1 or 2 seed.......I don't think winning 80-0 now gets us there against Misery St.
    Disagree. We win next week and we're a #2 seed.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes