Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU Post-Game Thoughts

Default YSU Post-Game Thoughts

1) Great comeback. Team showed real heart.
    2) Tackling and being out of position, especially on plays to the outside, remains an issue.
    3) Was that Pelini or Wolford? I have a feeling Pelini will be dipping into his Nebraska money to pay a fine this week.
    4) Stick still struggles with easy passes but I liked his poise and he runs like a deer. Future looks brighter every week.
    5) Bruce Anderson! The fact he didn't get more touches is a crime. He was the only guy with fire and brought us back into the game on special teams.
    6) Nick DeLuca is a stud.
    7) Did I mention Bo Pelini is a dick?
    8) KVLY is still terrible.
    9) I felt like we really out coached in the first half. I felt the opposite in the second.
    10) Pelini is a dick.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: YSU Post-Game Thoughts

The Bison pulled a homer.

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch

that last 5 min was a shit show.

big win. Jacks up 10 with 4 min left

I'm thankful for Chris Klieman. I can't imagine having someone like that (or Farley, or Wolford, et al.) representing/leading the Bison.

On the topic of refs: they were terrible all day, both sides. But expect the YSU fans to whine about this for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Great comeback. Team showed real heart.
    2) Tackling and being out of position, especially on plays to the outside, remains an issue.
    3) Was that Pelini or Wolford? I have a feeling Pelini will be dipping into his Nebraska money to pay a fine this week.
    4) Stick still struggles with easy passes but I liked his poise and he runs like a deer. Future looks brighter every week.
    5) Bruce Anderson! The fact he didn't get more touches is a crime. He was the only guy with fire and brought us back into the game on special teams.
    6) Nick DeLuca is a stud.
    7) Did I mention Bo Pelini is a dick?
    8) KVLY is still terrible.
    9) I felt like we really out coached in the first half. I felt the opposite in the second.
    10) Pelini is a dick.
    I think you nailed it. It was too bad the refs played too large of a part of the game. I would add to what you are saying with Pelini is a dick.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison get an early x-mas present!🌲🎁🎄 ⛄️
    Youngstown needs a punter!

3 consecutive stops by the D in the 4th quarter cannot be minimized.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That dropped pass on third down almost gave me a heart attack.

ISU-R scored 21 in the third quarter, now up on SIU and SDSU is now leading USD. Very good thing we won today.

In other valley news UNI is blasting Misery State 35-0 and ISU-B lost to WIU in a game where Watson had 150+ and 3tds.

Sounds like the PI penalty was due to the defender having a handful of jersey which makes a little more sense since that angle wasn't covered by cameras but was the right angle for the ref.