Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 MBB Recruiting Class

Default Re: 2016 MBB Recruiting Class

When is the spring signing period? Watching his hudl kind of makes me nervous on the bigger schools getting on him as their recruiting falls through.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    When is the spring signing period? Watching his hudl kind of makes me nervous on the bigger schools getting on him as their recruiting falls through.
    third Wednesday in April is what I think.......

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Sounds like Jayden was really on this kid, like some have pointed out he has really exploded the last two years. Love his versatility and ability to play multiple positions. From the tape I have seen he makes a lot of winning plays and competes on both ends. Had lots on interest from Florida schools and multiple ACC teams came and watched him play but none offered. Looks to be a good one.
    Doesn't surprise me at all. From what I understand, he and Coach Billeter made a pretty fearsome recruiting duo for the short stint that Jayden was an Augie assistant. He's definitely a talent in that realm.

New Bison commit Tyson Ward has some decent hops

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Ward24/sta...90917240885249

Man has Tyson Ward been fun to watch this year. For a Freshman it is awesome to watch. I really think he has the ability to be one of the best to come through the program. He can literally do it all, He can drive and score, hit the 3 and get down low and rebound.

It is going to be fun to watch him keep maturing and getting better. My prediction is that he will be in position having this team being his team, how Taylor Braun made it his team but I really think Tyson could be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Man has Tyson Ward been fun to watch this year. For a Freshman it is awesome to watch. I really think he has the ability to be one of the best to come through the program. He can literally do it all, He can drive and score, hit the 3 and get down low and rebound.

It is going to be fun to watch him keep maturing and getting better. My prediction is that he will be in position having this team being his team, how Taylor Braun made it his team but I really think Tyson could be even better.
    As long as he and Geu progress they'll give the Bison the athleticism required to have a puncher's chance against high majors over the next few years. He definitely has his freshman moments but his aggressiveness is something this teams needs more of *cough*DylanMiller*cough*. In any case, Ward will definitely make some highlight reels over the next few years.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    As long as he and Geu progress they'll give the Bison the athleticism required to have a puncher's chance against high majors over the next few years. He definitely has his freshman moments but his aggressiveness is something this teams needs more of *cough*DylanMiller*cough*. In any case, Ward will definitely make some highlight reels over the next few years.
    The putback dunk last night was highlight reel moment one of many for that kid. As he develops his shot a little more he's going to be dangerous. He looks like a more athletic Taylor Braun to me and if he can be that he's going to have a very stellar Bison career.