Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UMary

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UMary

I was really hoping to make this game but we are already short guys for city league basketball which unfortunately is at the same time. I hope UMary does well as Joe Kittell their new head coach was a good buddy of mine in college and also is part of the NDSU coaching tree as he was a student/grad assistant under Miles here and was his video coordinator at Colorado State. He's had success as a head coach so far so hopefully he can help turn the UMary program around. That being said I think our guys are excited to get out on the court against an actual opponent and with the foreign trip this year and the extra practices they will be ready to go and should pull away fairly early and cruise to a 20-30 point win.

Best time of the year!!!! Football is full swing mode and basketball starting up. Excited to see how the boys play tonight and some of the rotations we will use.

BFKasper14 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Best time of the year!!!! Football is full swing mode and basketball starting up. Excited to see how the boys play tonight and some of the rotations we will use.
    My favorite time of the year as well! Can't wait to be watching football and basketball on the same day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

I remember going to the first game last year and seeing a lot of new players and wondering just how good we will be. Well, that turned out pretty well. A lot more known players with a few new guys in there as well gets me even more excited for this season. Should be a fun team to watch again this year. I hope we are up big and can play a lot of guys. I just hope it doesn't turn into a close game like Crookston last year!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Burgers. Beer. Basketball. Life is just fine!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Mary beat Dickinson St 88-66 last night.

I am really excited for this team. Going to be more of a collective effort than relying on an LA a lot. AJ will be our main guy to look to deep in shot clocks though. Miller, Brown, Dupree, Werner should all take another step. Hopefully bench guys do too. Just develop some depth and this team could be dancing again.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why is this not being streamed, I am not seeing it on gobison. Not even a radio call, live stats only? Exhibition games in the past have been available.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Why is this not being streamed, I am not seeing it on gobison. Not even a radio call, live stats only? Exhibition games in the past have been available.
    I don't ever recall them being streamed. I don't remember them being on radio, but they might have been.

Is live stats the only way to follow along? Where is that? Maybe someone at the game will provide updates.

BFKasper14 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I don't ever recall them being streamed. I don't remember them being on radio, but they might have been.

Is live stats the only way to follow along? Where is that? Maybe someone at the game will provide updates.
    I'll provide some updates. I'll be at the game.

One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    I'll provide some updates. I'll be at the game.

Thank you Kasper! I too wish this was streamed.