Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: UMary

Default Re: UMary

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY · 32m32 minutes ago  Fargo, ND
    #NDSU MBB HC Dave Richman says true freshman Khy Kabellis will play this year. No decisions on other freshmen.
    Great to hear he's playing this year. He looked very comfortable during the exhibition game. Will definitely be a difference maker.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    My opinion ... which matters little I know ... but with Geu this year ... NDSU wins the Summit, qualifies for the NCAA. Without him, neither happens.

The margin of error without him playing this year gets really tight and I without an LA kind of player on the roster all of those close ins last year do not happen this year!
    I think we can win the Summit this year without him. I definitely think he has the talent to play right away but I don't know that his body can handle a full college season. That's why I think Dylan Miller should play this year and Geu should redshirt as Dylan already has the build to battle in the college game. There aren't a ton of minutes to be had at that 3/4/5 spot this year but if he can put on some muscle during the season, even if it's only 10 lbs before next season I really think it gives him a chance to step in and start right away as a Freshman next year to replace Kory Brown. That's my 2 cents, a high school season is a little shorter and he hasn't been battling guys the size he will in the college game and I think the year off would make the most sense. That being said it's a decision for the coaching staff, him and his family to make and I trust they will make the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    great to hear he's playing this year. from what little i saw after leaving the barhe looked very comfortable during the exhibition game. Will definitely be a difference maker.
    fify. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans