Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Default Re: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Nick was a great player at NDSU, wish him the best. He was something to watch!
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    Also Cowboys and as mentioned Panthers. they have really good MLB but they get hurt a lot.
    Just saw a mock draft that had Nick going to Pittsburgh in the 4th Round.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Would be a nice landing spot
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    guy must read bv btw, i dont think currently the pbs have a 4th round pick
    Last edited by MAKBison; 02-14-2018 at 02:54 PM.

I just hope that Nick goes to a place where he can play. I think he is versatile enough to play either inside or outside. When know he can run and cover so I think he might move up higher in the draft with a good showing at the combine.

He'll need a good 40 time to get drafted in the 4th or 5th round. Teams still have questions about his health and injuries. Hope he performs well at the combine.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    guy must read bv btw, i dont think currently the pbs have a 4th round pick
    You are correct. It was Draftwire that had Nick as a 5th Round Pick to the Steelers.
    Damn, I'm Good!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who the fuck writes this shit? Whoever wrote this can't possibly have watched him.

Weakness. They basically say he's slow, can't cover, or shed blocks. Sounds to me like Nick is the worst linebacker ever. Prove em wrong Nick and kill it at the combine

"Not a quick-twitch athlete and lacks a pro burst in short spaces. Doesn't run fast even when healthy. Closing out tackles to the perimeter will be a challenge. Play strength and base to leverage gap and take on blockers is sub-standard. Below average man cover talent."

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Who the fuck writes this shit? Whoever wrote this can't possibly have watched him.

Weakness. They basically say he's slow, can't cover, or shed blocks. Sounds to me like Nick is the worst linebacker ever. Prove em wrong Nick and kill it at the combine

"Not a quick-twitch athlete and lacks a pro burst in short spaces. Doesn't run fast even when healthy. Closing out tackles to the perimeter will be a challenge. Play strength and base to leverage gap and take on blockers is sub-standard. Below average man cover talent."
    The analysis has both accuracy estimates and inaccuracies. Relax.

One example of accuracy is play strength etc., but that is true for a lot of inside LBs at our level because not a lot of O’s actually attempt to get to second level because of RPOs. Nick slides well tho, which is good in defending most NFL run schemes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.