Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Default Re: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think it would have looked a lot like the classic Georgia Southern game where the opposing team clearly had more athleticism, but the strength and tenacity of the herd take them down in the end. Wish I could have seen that game.
    Opposing team had more athleticism? A few players maybe, but across the board no way. If we didn't hit the punter in the endzone the game would have been a lot easier on the heart. If we would have went up one more score they would have had to get a way from the slow option...and their passing playbook would have run out in a hurry.

They were a great team...but I would never say clearly more athletic. They had three great ones...qb (would could barely throw), rb, and manbearpig.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

This thread is starting to remind me of that one saying about excuses and assholes....

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This thread is starting to remind me of that one saying about excuses and assholes....
    Or,... if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...we never would have lost that game!��

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Nope but it's not hard to see tangible things that could have turned that game. JMU wasn't any different than a lot of teams that came into the dome. The breaks just didn't fall our way. That's it. Can't go on forever.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the breaks? JMU controlled the last twenty minutes of the game.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Yeah, they controlled it by way of Bison mistakes. The offside that gave them the go ahead FG and who was the defensive back who ran right by the JMU receiver and left him wide open for an almost TD catch and run? Which led to a TD.

JMU was a very balanced team all around. Their secondary made us one dimensional, they had a very talented RB and their QB was a gamer who made some clutch throws. If the Bison needed to lose to a team in the playoffs I'm glad it was to a team like that.

Game was still winnable. Not having the best two players on defense certainly didn't help. Pretty sure the coaches said the biggest take away from that game was their backups were better than ours. Need to build better depth because injuries will happen.

Nick is back on the Butkus Award Watch List for 2017!

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...26124698742784

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Right. So the decision is being made 100% based on the thoughts of the NFL and doing what is best for him.

You guys need to take off the Green and Gold glasses. He will not be back at NDSU next year. Get used to watching him in a Nebraska uniform next year.
    Solid take.

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Solid take.
    This might be the greatest bump of all time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯