Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Default Re: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    But...but...but Nebraska! He's totally going to Nebraska, didn't you hear?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Thanksgiving...
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

DeLuca again named to the Butkus Award watch list for 2017...

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...ard-watch-list
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post

Good for Nick. Hope he stays healthy all year.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post

Thats incredible and deserved. He was playing out of his mind, even while hurt last year. We don't win vs. EWU or Iowa without him. And I bet we win that semi game with him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Thats incredible and deserved. He was playing out of his mind, even while hurt last year. We don't win vs. EWU or Iowa without him. And I bet we win that semi game with him, too.
    yep..........
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

4th and 1 against Richmond. Richmond decides to go for it. They run their wildcat with their big QB Broadus. I watched a bit of tape of Richmond before the game and they got lots of yards off that play. Looked good for them, he had a hole with two blockers in front of him and and only PGT and DeLuca in the hole. Blockers doubled PGT and DeLuca went over them and stonewalled the QB for a one-yard loss.

Next game: Jacksonville State - one diving INT, one forced fumble, and a couple tackles in the flat against their skill players (he set the tone early on the first play of the game.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    4th and 1 against Richmond. Richmond decides to go for it. They run their wildcat with their big QB Broadus. I watched a bit of tape of Richmond before the game and they got lots of yards off that play. Looked good for them, he had a hole with two blockers in front of him and and only PGT and DeLuca in the hole. Blockers doubled PGT and DeLuca went over them and stonewalled the QB for a one-yard loss.

Next game: Jacksonville State - one diving INT, one forced fumble, and a couple tackles in the flat against their skill players (he set the tone early on the first play of the game.)
    His ability to pass cover is what makes him over the top unique middle linebacker and his ticket to the NFL draft.

Add in also Tanqway at DT who also missed the game..........we limit the JMU RB to 100 (vrs 200 level) most of it between the tackles at those 2 .......still a tight game, but we win.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Add in also Tanqway at DT who also missed the game..........we limit the JMU RB to 100 (vrs 200 level) most of it between the tackles at those 2 .......still a tight game, but we win.
    I think it would have looked a lot like the classic Georgia Southern game where the opposing team clearly had more athleticism, but the strength and tenacity of the herd take them down in the end. Wish I could have seen that game.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    He doesn't break that first big one and it's a completely different story. Think of how hyped that SHSU QB was until Kyle Emanuel murdered him on one of the first plays of the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯