Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: NDSU vs. Leathernecks

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs. Leathernecks

I'm a little concerned that we, Bisonville faithful, may not be focused on tomorrow's game. Lots of snark and speculation in this thread, but not much fotball. Helmets were the big worry of the week. I'm not sure we can be that complacent with the current line up and coaching staff. Hope we wake up ready to go in the morning...don't want another USD game.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Remember this Bison fans: none of these WIU players have ever played in the Fargodome

Let's give them a proper welcome.
    do we see a dome effect

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I'm a little concerned that we, Bisonville faithful, may not be focused on tomorrow's game. Lots of snark and speculation in this thread, but not much fotball. Helmets were the big worry of the week. I'm not sure we can be that complacent with the current line up and coaching staff. Hope we wake up ready to go in the morning...don't want another USD game.
    Me too. The usd crowd was a complete embarrassment. Need the crowd. It gives the players a little extra adrenaline

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Me too. The usd crowd was a complete embarrassment. Need the crowd. It gives the players a little extra adrenaline
    I think as opposite to this, it causes issues when the other team is on offense.

Go Bison, bring the noise!!

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My prediction: Bison win 27-13 in statement game number three for Easton and Company. Offense runs wild from the perimeter and the young defense continues to show its future potential by keeping WIU under 250 total yards.
    Underestimated a little but not a bad prediction

The crowd was in it this time.