Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Default Re: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Ryan and I are back!

Check out this week's show

We will be doing a Season preview on Tuesday and a Charleston Southern preview on Thursday.

-Ross

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Ryan and I are back!

Check out this week's show

We will be doing a Season preview on Tuesday and a Charleston Southern preview on Thursday.

-Ross
    Doing the happy dance! Great to hear you back, Ross! You guys are still on another level from all other media in your knowledge of specific personnel. Something to ponder in a more crowed media market with 1660 being out there, now.

Season Preview Podcast
    Link Here

Ryan and I break down the roster and look forward to the season. I also get a chance to talk to ND native and new Bison starting fullback Brock Robbins.

Thursday I'll share my sit-down with Craig Haley from STATS FCS and Ryan and I will break down the match up with Charleston Southern.

Thanks Ross and Ryan!!!

Jeez with all this Bison football related info in a streaming form... i need a longer commute

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default BisonReport Radio Podcast

Good info, but listening to Ryan I envision him broadcasting in one of those armored diving suits some 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Couldn't agree more. Audio is terrible, content is great

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Audio is terrible, content is great
    I am aware of the audio quality issue. The problem is that this podcast isn't associated with the Scout site. We obviously have permission to share the podcast via BisonReport, but BisonReport Radio and BisonReport are completely unrelated. BisonReport Radio makes $0.00. We don't have very good recording equipment and we use a free podcasting / audio editing app. If every resident of North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota all started subscribing to BisonReport (and what a world that would be), it still wouldn't affect BRR.

I am interested/working on sponsorships for the podcast but will cap that at two 30 second promos/ads. No more than that. If that all works out we'll be able to invest in our connection and our studio equipment.

Until then we'll just keep trying to provide the finest content we can, and I'll try to clean up the audio as much as I can.

BisonReport Radio Episode 28 is right here.

This includes a breakdown of Saturday's game and an interview with Craig Haley of STATS FCS.

Thanks for listening, guys.

Here's Episode 30.

Enjoy.

So, Ross, are we going to see the return of BisonReport Radio Podcast? You and Ryan are the best podcast covering NDSU and it ain't close. I need a preseason prediction podcast and preview!