Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Default Re: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I waited too long on the first time deal so only got a few months on the one month price..........so all you newbies take advantage now!
    Too late; expired yesterday.

Here is Episode 21. We discuss Carson Wentz, Carlin Dupree, football recruiting, basketball's win over Western Illinois, and Ryan's upcoming appearance on Kolpack and Izzo. I close by previewing basketball's big Summit League game against IUPUI on Sunday afternoon.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...-radio-1-28-16

Here is episode 21. We talk about CJ Smith, the two Bison at the Senior Bowl, Carlin Dupree's return to the basketball team, tons of football recruiting, basketball's win over WIU and Ryan's upcoming appearance on Kolpack and Izzo. I close the show by previewing basketball's big Sunday night game against IUPUI on ESPN3.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...-radio-1-28-16

Ross, are we going to get a comprehensive podcast covering the the signing day? In particular, I would like to here Ryan talk about the ones who got away and where they went. Seems to me, we largely only lost to P5, but I'd like to hear his view. (So discussion by Kolpack and Izzo about a kid from Westhope going to Wyoming, for example.)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Ross, are we going to get a comprehensive podcast covering the the signing day? In particular, I would like to here Ryan talk about the ones who got away and where they went. Seems to me, we largely only lost to P5, but I'd like to hear his view. (So discussion by Kolpack and Izzo about a kid from Westhope going to Wyoming, for example.)
    TSCF, I'm glad you asked. We are going to have a big, big pod recording tomorrow. First of all, I'm happy to announce that I will have interviews between myself and Darren Kelley and myself and Sean Engel.

We will briefly discuss basketball's loss on the road @ IUPUI and preview this weekend's games against Oral Roberts and Fort Wayne. That will be immediately followed by extensive signing day coverage. We will discuss every scholarship athlete individually and touch on a few of the PWOs that pique our interest. Should be a long(ish) one. It will drop some time between 5:00 and the tip-off of the basketball game.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ort-radio-2516

Sorry we couldn't get this out to you guys sooner. Had some technical issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ort-radio-2516

Sorry we couldn't get this out to you guys sooner. Had some technical issues.
    Great job it was fun to hear the player interviews ! Wow ! This is going to be a special class of talent !

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    Great job it was fun to hear the player interviews ! Wow ! This is going to be a special class of talent !
    We returned after a (too long) hiatus for episode #23. This epsiode includes combine coverage on Haeg and Wentz, interviews with Khy Kabellis and Dave Richman and my thoughts and experiences with the legendary Scottie Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    We returned after a (too long) hiatus for episode #23. This epsiode includes combine coverage on Haeg and Wentz, interviews with Khy Kabellis and Dave Richman and my thoughts and experiences with the legendary Scottie Miller.
    Now I know what I am listening to on the way home. And where did you get that harvest helmet?

Ryan and I will be recording in about four hours and we will be doing a mailbag/Q&A. Please use the hashtag #AskBRR on Twitter to ask questions about recruiting, the Summit League tournament, or any other Bison-related issues that might be on your mind.