Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Default Re: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...radio-12-10-15

Episode 13. I talk to Kory Brown and David Richman, we preview the NDSU vs. Fighting Hawks basketball game and the playoff football game vs. UNI.
    Sweet. I was looking for this yesterday - now I've got a good way to close my day at work around 4 PM.

I signed up for a year. Great content. But I still really look forward to Bisonation updates.

Sooo the only question I have (great cast btw) is why do I keep hearing McNeeses name as a possible champ contender? They lost to SHSU...

Episode 14, Ryan and I discuss basketball's big win in Grand Forks, Football's win over UNI, I preview the Montana State basketball game and Ryan gives us a recruiting update. I'll tell you one thing we definitely don't discuss any teams that are no longer in the field.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...5?preview=true

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...e136cccce27fff

Jam packed episode 15. I break down the win over Montana State in men's hoops and interview Paul Miller. Ryan gives us a recruiting update following the loss of Ko Kieft to Minnesota. We finish by previewing Friday Night's national semifinal game against Richmond. Enjoy.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good updates, but I wish you break out BB into a different podcast for those of us who don't care about it. BB doesn't really start until January anyway.

I understand that it's short notice but we're going to record our episode for this week (and it will only be one) in about a half an hour. If you have any questions for Ryan or I, please use the hashtag #AskBRR on twitter and send them to us. We'll be taking them until about 3:35 CST. Thanks

-Ross

I will ask you hear as I assume you will see this...can you and Ryan talk about the list of kids coming in on the huge official visit weekend NEXT weekend, who they are, odds of getting them, our top targets, etc. This class is absolutely LOADED. Excited to see if we can add some of the finishing touches on it. We have never beaten this man schools out on so many kids. 4 straight National titles, a crazy home field full of fans, and cost of attendance. It is a fun place right now.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

We will more than likely do a championship recap show next week that talks about everything surrounding the FCS title game, the basketball games against Omaha and Oral and then a second show later in the week where we dive deep into that recruiting weekend, recap hoops vs. USD and preview the big basketball showdown with South Dakota State.

in other words your request didn't make it into today's show Mr. Burgundy

Here is this week's episode. It's almost an hour long and will serve as our title game preview (one show this week) so feel free to save it for the drive/flight to frisco. Or download and listen to it now and then again later. Whatever works. Go Bison.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...rt-radio-10416