Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Radio Podcast

Default Re: BisonReport Radio Podcast

So has the sound quality gotten better in 2 years? If not, Ross, what kind of dollars are you needing to get to where you want with connection and equipment?

So, still hoping Ross will comment on what they were doing. I was starting to wonder if Ross was not doing much with Ryan anymore since Ryan wrote the summer series on the team depth. But during the presser Monday, Ross was clearly there. I assume he was still working for Ryan? Ross, we'd love an update of what you have planned. And, I'd love a podcast; you guys are light years better than Bison Illustrated........

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, still hoping Ross will comment on what they were doing. I was starting to wonder if Ross was not doing much with Ryan anymore since Ryan wrote the summer series on the team depth. But during the presser Monday, Ross was clearly there. I assume he was still working for Ryan? Ross, we'd love an update of what you have planned. And, I'd love a podcast; you guys are light years better than Bison Illustrated........
    Shots fired...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Alert The Boys Are Back! Great pre tailgate listening. There is simply no comparison to the job they do on Personnel if you've never listened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Alert The Boys Are Back! Great pre tailgate listening. There is simply no comparison to the job they do on Personnel if you've never listened to them.
    Agree. Ross knows his stuff.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agree. Ross knows his stuff.
    Yep, when it comes to actual content he is número uno, and like someone else said above, it's not close.

Ross just tweeted that he is joining the Bison Illustrated team and will be involved in print media and podcasting. BI already has a podcast. I’m wondering if the Bison Report Podcast is going away and if we should expect Ross to join the BI one?

Perhaps Ross can fill in his adoring fans on BV...

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Ross just tweeted that he is joining the Bison Illustrated team and will be involved in print media and podcasting. BI already has a podcast. I’m wondering if the Bison Report Podcast is going away and if we should expect Ross to join the BI one?

Perhaps Ross can fill in his adoring fans on BV...
    Good for Ross. That's a big addition for Bison Illustrated. Hopefully the Bison Illustrated podcast sticks around

Edit. The way I read everything it sounds like the Bison Report podcast is sticking around but not sure if he will be a part of it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Latest episode. We discuss the win over UNI, I interview Christian Watson and then Ryan and I preview WIU. Ryan also gives his first big audio recruiting update in a while.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Latest episode. We discuss the win over UNI, I interview Christian Watson and then Ryan and I preview WIU. Ryan also gives his first big audio recruiting update in a while.
    any packers talk.....

I kid..thanks for the link