Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Name the 2015-16 Starters now and later, Redshirts, Key Reserves, Season Finish

Default Re: Name the 2015-16 Starters now and later, Redshirts, Key Reserves, Season Finish

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    We simply own SDSU, and that really upsets Rabbit fans...
    In football- for sure

But in basketball I would say we are pretty even. SDSU started out a little slow and had some terrible transition years but since then it's been close. Both have been the NCAA Tournament multiple times. NDSU has a win in the big dance. SDSU has a win in the NIT. Both programs aren't going anywhere anytime soon and USD will soon be joining them not this year but within the next couple. (We won't get into WBB but NDSU is on their way up)

Default Re: Name the 2015-16 Starters now and later, Redshirts, Key Reserves, Season Finish

would you like to tell us the head to head record of late? I am not saying SDSU is bad by any means, but it hasn't been good. Did you really just mention women's basketball? Child please.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we are going to be solid this year but I think we still lack one more scorer, and I hope one of the newbies emerges as one .

I do not think Clements and Kabellis will be the future scorers for the Bison, their shooting style just seems awkward and it doesn't equate to scoring in my opinion...
    But with that said, Kabellis will be a beast at point guard some day...maybe sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    would you like to tell us the head to head record of late? I am not saying SDSU is bad by any means, but it hasn't been good. Did you really just mention women's basketball? Child please.
    Well if I counted correctly since 2011-2012 SDSU's record is 5-5 against the Bison.

2011-2012: SDSU 2-0
    2012-2013: SDSU 2-1
    2013-2014: NDSU 0-2
    2014-2015: NDSU 1-2

We are ranked in wrestling

Paul Miller is cooler than the other side of the pillow. He is so smooth he makes silk feel like sandpaper. He stops, pops and drops buckets so fast he makes your bench go "daaamn". Ya'll thought Mike Felt and LA were deadly behind the arc. Wait until this kid gains an ounce of confidence. Hope they let him loose this season and feed him confidence for him to create his own shots when needed.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Paul Miller is cooler than the other side of the pillow. He is so smooth he makes silk feel like sandpaper. He stops, pops and drops buckets so fast he makes your bench go "daaamn". Ya'll thought Mike Felt and LA were deadly behind the arc. Wait until this kid gains an ounce of confidence. Hope they let him loose this season and feed him confidence for him to create his own shots when needed.
    I feel the same about P. Miller as well, he's going to be something special...he must be growing too, roster has him listed at 6'5" now...I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    You wanna talk about 3 point shooting just wait a year. The Bison have kid coming in from Minnesota who can fill it up from deep. Probably the best shooter in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    In football- for sure

But in basketball I would say we are pretty even. SDSU started out a little slow and had some terrible transition years but since then it's been close. Both have been the NCAA Tournament multiple times. NDSU has a win in the big dance. SDSU has a win in the NIT. Both programs aren't going anywhere anytime soon and USD will soon be joining them not this year but within the next couple. (We won't get into WBB but NDSU is on their way up)
    SDSU has a solid basketball program but its kills rabbit fans that NDSU has been more successful in bball then they have.

Also the bolded above is cute, are you really trying to compare the two.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Well if I counted correctly since 2011-2012 SDSU's record is 5-5 against the Bison.

2011-2012: SDSU 2-0
    2012-2013: SDSU 2-1
    2013-2014: NDSU 0-2
    2014-2015: NDSU 1-2
    In expecting more close, scrappy, hard fought games with the Wabbits this year. No reason to think otherwise