Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd helmet

Default Re: 2nd helmet

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Truth be told...I'm a little excited to see the new helmet. I don't see the administration just throwing money away for this...so I'm guessing it was a private donation...which is pretty cool. I'm hopeful it is awesome and has a great response from the fans.

I am more concerned about the quality of play on the field, but it doesn't mean I can't/won't enjoy this "opportunity". Why can't this just be fun?
    it can't be fun...no way stop it, you smile I punch you in the face and make fun of you till you stop smiling. only serious hard nose in depth analytical topics are allowed
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Truth be told...I'm a little excited to see the new helmet. I don't see the administration just throwing money away for this...so I'm guessing it was a private donation...which is pretty cool. I'm hopeful it is awesome and has a great response from the fans.

I am more concerned about the quality of play on the field, but it doesn't mean I can't/won't enjoy this "opportunity". Why can't this just be fun?
    agreed. Perhaps I'm saltier than I need to be but it's a long work day before I can leave this afternoon.

Let's all just lighten up a little, this is a game, after all. Me included
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    because we can't score in the 2nd half, damn it!!
    Now I'm totally confused---I thought that it was because we can't run the damn ball.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    agreed. Perhaps I'm saltier than I need to be but it's a long work day before I can leave this afternoon.

Let's all just lighten up a little, this is a game, after all. Me included
    Finally someone is thinking what I am...everyone on here is too stuck in their old ways and do not like change.

I for one was excited to hear the news about a possible helmet addition...and wouldn't mind seeing something different than an outlined transparent Bison logo on a helmet

I dunno. Because it's more fun to bitch, piss/moan, second-guess and criticize....what do I win?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Finally someone is thinking what I am...everyone on here is too stuck in their old ways and do not like change.

I for one was excited to hear the news about a possible helmet addition...and wouldn't mind seeing something different than an outlined transparent Bison logo on a helmet
    I'd guess the 'special helmet' crowd is bigger than you think. (I would LOVE an alt helmet)

The vocal minority just drones out the quiet majority.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    All of those are Fugly. Sorry, if the Bison ever change to something like the above I would be ashamed. Time to end this stupid thread. Plenty of real topics to talk about since the Bison offense is averaging about 7 to 10 points in the second half of all games this season. And the defense is giving up 1 or 2 big scoring plays every game.
    You sure are all about serious business

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wouldn't black helmet with logo and all dark green uniform look sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Now I'm totally confused---I thought that it was because we can't run the damn ball.
    We can't score in the 2nd half, because we can't run the damn ball.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    We can't score in the 2nd half, because we can't run the damn ball.
    Maybe it's because we don't have an alternate helmet???
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]