Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a f@cking joke! Fargo Soccer Club not welcome at NDSU soccer tournament

Default Re: What a f@cking joke! Fargo Soccer Club not welcome at NDSU soccer tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    It's youth sports. This is serious business.
    You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: What a f@cking joke! Fargo Soccer Club not welcome at NDSU soccer tournament

I listened to WDAY 1 hour straight for the first time in my life, and not 1 caller into the show gave him a positive vibe

his defense to everything was getting the facts right...lol no clue about him or the Fsc but sounds like a well run organization
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    This Noah guy sure likes to get his name in the paper and on the news. Plus he made himself a website to state his side of what happened when he started his soccer club.
    Noah is a fucktard. Screwed up most soccer clubs in FM area.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Noah said Daniels future with the club would be decided after the legal case was concluded (http://www.inforum.com/news/3781594-...ament-t-shirts)

Don't know any of these jokers, they all sound like LUNATICS!
    I know them both from my kids playing. Both are assholes. Just looking for press.

This thread has been helpful to the extent that I now know which people I never want to coach or mentor my children in the future. Thank you Bisonville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Too much made about a crappy participation sport. Just make sure everybody gets a ribbon.

I guess this could be filed under what comes around goes around- National group slaps Fargo youth soccer coach with 'very rare' suspension

FARGO—In a "very rare" move, national officials have suspended for four months a Fargo coach who has a long history of causing controversy in the world of area youth soccer.
    US Club Soccer, a national youth soccer governing body, decided last week to suspend Matt Noah, president of the Fargo Soccer Club and a North Dakota State University scientist, from all coaching until Jan. 1, 2017.

"In the end, Mr. Noah overreacts to any perceived wrongdoing and then cannot let anything go. This ongoing pattern of conduct is detrimental to the game and our organization," according to a US Club Soccer memo about the suspension, dated Wednesday, Aug. 24.

The suspension came after an unspecified complaint launched a disciplinary investigation in June.

In explaining their reasoning, officials with the national organization cited a long list of Noah clashes, several of which have previously been reported in The Forum. "Mr. Noah has had disputes with referees, referee administrators, club officials, tournament directors, facility managers, local park district officials and even his own employer. Whether he is right or wrong in his perceived grievances is irrelevant; it is the way he conducts himself in each of these interactions that is the problem. Every interaction seems to end up with a threat of filing a complaint and/or grievance (or litigation)," US Club Soccer said in the memo...............
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    I guess this could be filed under what comes around goes around- National group slaps Fargo youth soccer coach with 'very rare' suspension
    Man, I could apply this quote to more than one person I've run across in work and personal life:

"Mr. Noah places great emphasis on the actions of everyone else as a rationale for his actions," the memo said. "However, he completely fails to understand that it is his individual behavior and not the actions of others that is the issue."

Was the Soccer club in Colorado last week?

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Was the Soccer club in Colorado last week?
    Which soccer club and where in Colorado?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved