Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-blue Post-Game Thoughts.

Hybrid View

Default ISU-blue Post-Game Thoughts.

1) Stick was as advertised. Natural runner, good vision. I want to see him throw in better conditions I think the ball was a bit slick from the rain. My only concern was that a couple of his throws into the flat could have been pick sixes if the defender had half a step. I give him an A though. Great game.
    2) Our best running back is our quarterback.
    3) Pick a running back. Any running back. Let him play more than one down a series.
    4) Play Dunn more. He seems to have the fastest first step.
    5) The return of the middle screen. Worked well.
    6) For the first time in many years I'm not confident on 3rd and 1 and I'm not surprised if we fail to convert. That's on the oline.
    7) QB read-option continues to result in big plays. I wish we still had Heagle back there.
    8) When this defense gets put on their heels it's like they fall apart. Could be scary in the playoffs in a close game.
    9) Yes, we'll make the playoffs.
    10) LeCompte deserves some recognition. Week in and week out he's been crushing kicks and controlling field position.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: ISU-blue Post-Game Thoughts.

Ill enjoy the rest of this saturday watching college football a lot more than I did last saturday

Easton Stick is our first 100 yard rusher of the year? Wow.

Really wish we'd stick with a RB and make him the #1 guy. Need to get some similarities and let it start gelling.

Bison are in good hands with Easton for the next 3 years. Impressive debut to say the least.

Great game overall. Good D but a little more pressure on the QB is needed and pass coverage was a bit loose on some of those plays but they made up for it with quick tackles after the catch.

We can't keep running Stick like that that. A QB run every once in a while to throw them off is a good thing but a QB should not
    be running 2x as much as your running backs. The kid isn't going to last long at that pace.

Quote Originally Posted by awBison View Post
    Great game overall. Good D but a little more pressure on the QB is needed and pass coverage was a bit loose on some of those plays but they made up for it with quick tackles after the catch.

We can't keep running Stick like that that. A QB run every once in a while to throw them off is a good thing but a QB should not
    be running 2x as much as your running backs. The kid isn't going to last long at that pace.

I agree in theory. But I don't think we have a choice as it stands now. If we hadn't run him like we did today we'd of probably lost.

Any word on the severity of Menard's injury?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Stick it. Has this been patented yet?

Lardsin must go!

Stick cant run

It was nice watching an ESPN production after enduring weeks of KVLY's drunk camera crew. People in the GDT were complaining about the announcers but I liked them better than LT too.