Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injured Wentz & his replacement

Default Injured Wentz & his replacement

Big enough topic, perhaps should have its own thread.

Default Re: Injured Wentz & his replacement

Now what do we do?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More people need to take my advice. Take a deep breath and eat a delicious Duane's pizza. You'll feel better.

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    More people need to take my advice. Take a deep breath and eat a delicious Duane's pizza. You'll feel better.

Ate a large pepperoni and green olive last night! Muy bueno!!!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Why are we not having our Bison socials there? The fans could use the help.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.inforum.com/sports/386591...rlier-expected

I didn't know Stick is 6'2". Here we go!

Stick looked impressive to me in the few plays I saw him play.

Psychologically, not having a 'star' for the quarterback might be good for the Bison as a team. I mentioned this in another thread, but often when there is a star on the team the team migrates towards the star when things are not going well, rather than doubling down as a team and getting the job done. Sometimes coaches, media, other players contribute to the dynamic of migrating to the star and so the team gets in a 'rut' so to speak and can't break out or break out consistently until the star is no longer there. I've seen this happen on track teams, basketball teams, football teams, etc.

I tend to think this was or is one of the major problems of the Kobe Bryant Lakers - with Kobe at the head, fed by his wanting to be the head even if it hurt other players, the Lakers organization fawning on him as well as the media - and the Lakers have been a mediocre playoff team overall.

So I am relatively optimistic the Bison will get it together with Easton Stick - and might very well be more consistent.

p.s. Glad some people are using this thread ... I saw Wentz news in about 5 other threads. And despite the bones in the hand diagram (and commentary) that someone posted, not clear where the fracture (a break or a stress fracture?) is located. Also have not yet seen the play (thought a short video might be posted by now) that caused the break - although Kolpack allegedly tweeted it was the second set of downs (as someone else noted). I would like to read about his progress w/o all the other chatter about Wentz.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I broke one of the bones in my wrist when I was 6 playing King of the Mountain on a pile of snow. Wore a cast for a month but learned how to write with my weak hand out of necessity.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I broke one of the bones in my wrist when I was 6 playing King of the Mountain on a pile of snow. Wore a cast for a month but learned how to write with my weak hand out of necessity.
    Glad it worked out for you!

And thanks for the timely note you sent me. It should be out of forensics any time now.

bad hw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Stick looked impressive to me in the few plays I saw him play.

Psychologically, not having a 'star' for the quarterback might be good for the Bison as a team. I mentioned this in another thread, but often when there is a star on the team the team migrates towards the star when things are not going well, rather than doubling down as a team and getting the job done. Sometimes coaches, media, other players contribute to the dynamic of migrating to the star and so the team gets in a 'rut' so to speak and can't break out or break out consistently until the star is no longer there. I've seen this happen on track teams, basketball teams, football teams, etc.

I tend to think this was or is one of the major problems of the Kobe Bryant Lakers - with Kobe at the head, fed by his wanting to be the head even if it hurt other players, the Lakers organization fawning on him as well as the media - and the Lakers have been a mediocre playoff team overall.

So I am relatively optimistic the Bison will get it together with Easton Stick - and might very well be more consistent.

p.s. Glad some people are using this thread ... I saw Wentz news in about 5 other threads. And despite the bones in the hand diagram (and commentary) that someone posted, not clear where the fracture (a break or a stress fracture?) is located. Also have not yet seen the play (thought a short video might be posted by now) that caused the break - although Kolpack allegedly tweeted it was the second set of downs (as someone else noted). I would like to read about his progress w/o all the other chatter about Wentz.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.