Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: USD post-game thoughts.

Default Re: USD post-game thoughts.

Nothing wrong with confidence but how about look forward to backing that up on the field. They went through the motions thinking the win would just happen. Saw similar body language at MT. No clue who the leaders are especially on defense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

@westnodak, could not agree more with what you said. CAS said the same thing about leaders, who are they? Being a captain usually goes hand in hand. But sometimes others need to do it. And yes being confident is good, being cocky is not. Has there ever been time where the players have asked the coaches if they could have a players only meeting ? Sure would be the time for one.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Sounds like the same wake up call Brock's class had to a lesser degree. Perhaps now they 'will take back their team'.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I prescribe this for the fans (because who can be that angry after listening to the Sesame Street theme):

Need some Code Green revival... although that game was eerily reminiscent of the total team loss that was the 2010 Missouri State game. I take some of the blame... messed up the morning Bison gear ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I prescribe this for the fans (because who can be that angry after listening to the Sesame Street theme):

Need some Code Green revival... although that game was eerily reminiscent of the total team loss that was the 2010 Missouri State game. I take some of the blame... messed up the morning Bison gear ritual.
    Big Bird can suck my... JK lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn't sesame st. change Cookie Monster to Veggie Monster or some lame thing. The theme makes me think of that, which makes me angry :P

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Didn't sesame st. change Cookie Monster to Veggie Monster or some lame thing. The theme makes me think of that, which makes me angry :P
    I don't think so...my little kids still know him as Cookie Monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    No, he now binges on cookies in a responsible manner as now cookies are a "sometimes" snack.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Thank you Dr Elf

I too will never again wear the long sleeve T my wife bought me at the UND game. Coincidence? I think not.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Next Game. Moving on.