Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could bring back one former player to put on this team.....who would it be ?

Default If you could bring back one former player to put on this team.....who would it be ?

While I think this team is certainly capable of winning #5, I often times have felt they are just missing a guy or two. If you could bring back one player this year, who?

I would take John Crockett or Travis Beck. Either one of those guys would put this team over the top.

Default Re: If you could bring back one former player to put on this team.....who would it be

Travis Beck.
    Makes Chuck Norris look like a moma's boy.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Default Re: If you could bring back one former player to put on this team.....who would it be

Grant Olson

Christian Dudzick. Would really help the secondary and punt return game.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Travis Beck.
    Makes Chuck Norris look like a moma's boy.
    I agree on Beck.

To add someone outside the box to the discussion how about a guy like Austin Richard? I think the O-line could use a little attitude since, as a unit, they haven't risen to the expectations that most of us thought they would be this year. Austin wasn't the most talented or physically gifted guy but he had a junkyard dog mentality that I think would give a kick in the rear to the O-line as a whole.

....of course you could just go with Billy Turner, he wouldn't be bad for the O-line to have back either.

Kyle Emanuel..... just because

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lamar Gorden: He was masterful cutting between the tackles and was a 25 carry 200 yard guy day in and day out. His combo of size, speed and cutting ability are pretty rare. He had King/Chase power, D. Anderson's shiftiness, and Bruce/Lance speed.

In the secondary, I'd bring in Craig Dahl's secondary QB ability. None better.

Is Billy Turner available? You asked . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I agree on Beck.

To add someone outside the box to the discussion how about a guy like Austin Richard? I think the O-line could use a little attitude since, as a unit, they haven't risen to the expectations that most of us thought they would be this year. Austin wasn't the most talented or physically gifted guy but he had a junkyard dog mentality that I think would give a kick in the rear to the O-line as a whole.

....of course you could just go with Billy Turner, he wouldn't be bad for the O-line to have back either.
    I would definitely go with Billy over Austin...as Austin was a bit penalty prone...(if I was picking a o-lineman)

So hard to pick just one. Dahl or Dudzik would be excellent choices for Safety. Mays, Olson, or Beck would be great for linebackers. Phil Hansen or Emmanuel if a d-lineman. Too hard to narrow it down...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

On offense, Crockett or Roehl. It feels like we are missing that homerun hitter at the RB position this year. With Wentz playing at the level he is right now, if we had that in the backfield our offense would be unstoppable.

M-Will. With him and Smith the pass game would be locked down.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!